Team List: Round 15 NSW Cup

Ellery I do remember u saying the same thing about tupou

Now he is improving every game

I believe Riley will fruit
My comments today re not putting body in were about Gildart.

Oliver won't make it (and I was a fan). Simply not good enough.

Re Tupou...yes, he did not also at first. But he is 19 and has an NRL body and genuine speed.

Reilly is 23, looks average pace at best, and does not have an NRL physique. He has also not cracked it at his two previous NRL clubs. If he was 19, maybe he could develop. But he is 23.

I will be incredibly surprised if he makes it.

While we are all calling for Pascoes head and the boards and celebrating Madge getting flicked maybe we should have whoever signed Reilly to a two year NRL deal hung drawn and quartered.In a squad that is struggling for go forward in 1sts and Cup we sign another project player like Reilly for the backs.
Is this the handy work of Warren and Tim?
It is genuinely puzzling.

I did not expect much...but I did expect to see pace.

And he looks average paced, at best.

This is a really bad performance. Madden, Simkin, Gildart, Peachey and Roberts are all supposed to be first grade players. Roberts has had a go but the rest aren't even close to being first grade players. We are in serious trouble.

Reactions: BZN
He has a two year deal if he impresses the club in the train and trial period. Based on today he hasn't got anything we need.
Why phrase the press release as "before he moves into the top 30"?

There is no conditional in that.

This is a really bad performance. Madden, Simkin, Gildart, Peachey and Roberts are all supposed to be first grade players. Roberts has had a go but the rest aren't even close to being first grade players. We are in serious trouble.
Huge concern, yes.

Absolutely no depth at the club.

If firsts lose by 30 today, we honestly could see no changes next game. That is how bad the depth is.

He joins the club on a train and trial deal for the rest of this season before moving into the club’s 30-man roster in 2023 and 2024.

From Club site, hope it’s wrong
It is right but the two year contract is dependent on the train and trial period,. If he impresses, he gets the contract. If he doesn't he disappears into the ether.

Tumeth father on Facebook saying he hasn't got a deal for next season
He will. Sheens said all contracts on hold until new coach appointed. Tumeth surely is the first junior on priority list, has come through pathways, made NSW junior reps for a number of seasons, embodies professionalism & has the best defence of any Flegg & probably Cup player. Once he strengthens up will be a weapon. If he is not signed, then our Club’s recruitment seriously needs to hung, drawn & quartered.

He joins the club on a train and trial deal for the rest of this season before moving into the club’s 30-man roster in 2023 and 2024.

From Club site, hope it’s wrong
It’s his first game back mate, he will find his feet. Whole team was really bad, jimmy the jet was the only one that really stood out

Latest posts

Members online

Back