Team performance

thewingfitz

do you guys believe if we played gallant all year and moltzen and benji in 1/2`s would we be in a better position and blake as well for collis i feel we would be in top 8 ??? :deadhorse:

I think we've all said this many times…but for the record...I agree

We would probably be holding tickets to our home final right now.

DO THE RIGHT THING NEXT YEAR SHEENS!

you guys have real short memories

remember Gallant when he first came into the side this year?? he was so awful 90% of the people on these forums wanted him dumped
and they got there wish

4 decent games that any fullback could of done now makes him a star cause we won 6 straight vs out of form teams :laughing:

We would have gone well…

...Until Gallant and Moltzen got injured and we had to fall back on having Morris et al...

@X-Pac said:
you guys have real short memories

remember Gallant when he first came into the side this year?? he was so awful 90% of the people on these forums wanted him dumped
and they got there wish

4 decent games that any fullback could of done now makes him a star cause we won 6 straight vs out of form teams :laughing:

Experience maybe?

Id put money on Lui playing better next year if he gets a go again.

Missing those kicks against the Dogs wouldn't of helped Gallants case either.

we would have made the finals 4 sure.

either which way u look at it, we need a kicker next season.
benji is crap. i am not baggin him out coz he is the best player in the NRL, up there with thurston n hayne, if u take into acocunt the players around him. he has played brilliantly the 2nd 1/2 of the season, but the bloke can not kick.

Back