OFFICIAL Terrell May #296

Big respect to Terrell for doing this.
It would not have been an easy decision to not play in the World Cup, but about time a player put Wests Tigers at the top of their priority list.
Got to say I’m not as jazzed.
World Cups come every 4 years. Passing up the chance to represent your country in one annoys me. They bang on about pride in culture and heritage then decide they’d rather have a big holiday rather than continue training. He’ll learn more in camp for Samoa than Benji has taught him in 2 years.
Opportunity missed he’ll never get back.
 
Got to say I’m not as jazzed.
World Cups come every 4 years. Passing up the chance to represent your country in one annoys me. They bang on about pride in culture and heritage then decide they’d rather have a big holiday rather than continue training. He’ll learn more in camp for Samoa than Benji has taught him in 2 years.
Opportunity missed he’ll never get back.
I understand what you are saying, but I’d say his body needs a good rest and that may not happen if he plays in the World Cup.
I think it’s a Wests Tigers first decision that very rarely happens and is hopefully a decision that makes others stop and think what the Wests Tigers jersey should mean to them.
 
Last edited:
I understand what you are saying, but I’d say his body needs a good rest and that may not happen if he plays in the World Cup.
I think it’s Wests Tigers first decision that very rarely happens and is hopefully a decision that makes others stop and think what the Wests Tigers jersey means to them.
He had a rest most of this year to be fair.
He should have plenty still in the tank.
 
I don't dislike these guys at all, quite like their honesty - but their attitude really irks me.

More so Terrell than Tyrone. Just feel like there's a heap of potential their to unlock that the lack of professionalism (that he openly talks about) holds him back from.

Also very strange they didn't know dynamic stretches are better than static before exercising... they're meant to be professional athletes, with professionals around them 😢
 

Terrell May calls Paul Kent 'a gronk' and wonders how Kent would react if the two were in a dark room together.

🤣 🤣
What would he do, throw his bumbag at him? Now if JFH or Spencer Leinu said this, I’d take notice. They are capable of ripping heads off. May on the other hand is a pillow and doesn’t have one intimidating bone in his body.
 
What would he do, throw his bumbag at him? Now if JFH or Spencer Leinu said this, I’d take notice. They are capable of ripping heads off. May on the other hand is a pillow and doesn’t have one intimidating bone in his body.

I dpnt know why you took a negative put of that. I thought it was a good listen. I struggle with how these young footballers talk, but at least Terrell seems like his head is in the right spot for 2027. His finish ti the year was good, so I definitely expect a bug year from him. Hopefully that attitude with playing less minutes will create a good pack leader combined with Twal.
 
I dpnt know why you took a negative put of that. I thought it was a good listen. I struggle with how these young footballers talk, but at least Terrell seems like his head is in the right spot for 2027. His finish ti the year was good, so I definitely expect a bug year from him. Hopefully that attitude with playing less minutes will create a good pack leader combined with Twal.
Hopefully his heads in it because that’s his main issue is he’s not serious enough. I wish we signed Spencer our pack really lacks an enforcer/ someone who will provide big impact
 
Hopefully his heads in it because that’s his main issue is he’s not serious enough. I wish we signed Spencer our pack really lacks an enforcer/ someone who will provide big impact
Granted he was good in the grand final but Spencer isn't worth the coin he is on 1 good game out of 5
 
Back
Top