Terrible ref

Casey is not going away. I just hope she reflects and addresses what went wrong last week - assuming that she is not delusional enough to think that there were not some weaknesses in her performance - so that next time she officiates one of our games it will be an improved outcome.

Casey is not going away. I just hope she reflects and addresses what went wrong last week - assuming that she is not delusional enough to think that there were not some weaknesses in her performance - so that next time she officiates one of our games it will be an improved outcome.
I suspect she’ll put the whistle away this weekend.

GNR4LIFE?

I haven’t even watched the game yet so have no opinion.

But do you think her refereeing was up to the “average” standard of NRL refs?

If so fine.

If not, should she be officiating in a first grade game this weekend?

Purely talking out of my ass, but how obvious was that call. Something very Tandy about it.
As per usual Winnie?
Yeah that was just ridiculous, why would you be so stupidly stubborn, and on tv?
I remember a game where, (well actually I don’t remember the actual game, but), Jarred Hayne stepped on the sideline and they gave it a try? I was watching with uncle BF and he was throwing toys. But Bonstonkers could do a 4hr highlight reel on all the different ways and times we have been robbed. I also reckon there’s also enough footage to do a 4hr lowlight reel of all the times we’ve done the dumbest things I have ever seen on a football field.
Poppy BF use to say god players make their own luck, and although the other day we had some terrible decisions go against us, the dogs came out after halftime and smashed us. They wanted way more, they went up a couple of gears and we couldn’t, our first half was our top gear. We can all whinge about the refs being shite every game or we can suck it up and play better, especially them little things that take no talent.

That was the correct call, Hal.

I'm referring to a howler. I'm happy to wait as long as needs be for someone to produce an example of a game-defining, incorrect decision going our way.

We simply don't get 'em.
It could also be argued that we firstly need to put ourselves into a game defining moment more often and thereby increasing the odds of getting one of those calls.
There was Luciano’s penalty try a few seasons ago, but I think we had enough points to beat Panthers that day?

It could also be argued that we firstly need to put ourselves into a game defining moment more often and thereby increasing the odds of getting one of those calls.
There was Luciano’s penalty try a few seasons ago, but I think we had enough points to beat Panthers that day?
I'd have to go back and have a look at that one mate. But good on you for having a dig around to find one.

I'd have to go back and have a look at that one mate. But good on you for having a dig around to find one.
I loved the sight of the touchy raising his flag and running on to right a wrong, but with today’s technology the experts in the bunker have more influence over the outcome of a game these days.
PVL told us before round 1 the competition will be closer than it has for many years. Pumping up our tyres? Or something more constructive ? 🤔

Doubt it very much. Anyone that's been watching
us & K. Badger involved games saw this coming from
a mile away unfortunately. We were on the end of
some horrible bunker/touch-line calls with her b4
this game... probably has something 2 do with Gavin
and his stint here. He strikes me as a pillow talker

Doubt it very much. Anyone that's been watching
us & K. Badger involved games saw this coming from
a mile away unfortunately. We were on the end of
some horrible bunker/touch-line calls with her b4
this game... probably has something 2 do with Gavin
and his stint here. He strikes me as a pillow talker
If that is true then the club should be exploring the conflict of interest angle in regards to removing her from officiating our games from now on.

If that is true then the club should be exploring the conflict of interest angle in regards to removing her from officiating our games from now on.

Not just our games Tucker lol. Roosters v warriors
is a big game, spotlight will be on her. Really think
we need 2 bring back 2 ref's though...I'm over it

Not just our games Tucker lol. Roosters v warriors
is a big game, spotlight will be on her. Really think
we need 2 bring back 2 ref's though...I'm over it
I havent taken much notice this week, but are the only people screaming about this referee Tigers fans?
What are the Roosters/Warriors people saying?
Is there any outrage from the talking heads about her still being in the top grade?

I havent taken much notice this week, but are the only people screaming about this referee Tigers fans?
What are the Roosters/Warriors people saying?
Is there any outrage from the talking heads about her still being in the top grade?

Definately been talk around the game, the general
consensus was about how bad of a game she had
from what I saw — then of course, the dialogue went
from that to the whole sexist/abuse comments after

I'd be pissed if she was reffing my team this week

That was the correct call, Hal.

I'm referring to a howler. I'm happy to wait as long as needs be for someone to produce an example of a game-defining, incorrect decision going our way.

We simply don't get 'em.
We receive plenty of bad calls in our favour. We're just not good enough to make them game defining.

Definately been talk around the game, the general
consensus was about how bad of a game she had
from what I saw — then of course, the dialogue went
from that to the whole sexist/abuse comments after

I'd be pissed if she was reffing my team this week
I wish she was doing our game. Im sure it would be different this time round - well, hope it would be...

As per usual Winnie?
Yeah that was just ridiculous, why would you be so stupidly stubborn, and on tv?
I remember a game where, (well actually I don’t remember the actual game, but), Jarred Hayne stepped on the sideline and they gave it a try? I was watching with uncle BF and he was throwing toys. But Bonstonkers could do a 4hr highlight reel on all the different ways and times we have been robbed. I also reckon there’s also enough footage to do a 4hr lowlight reel of all the times we’ve done the dumbest things I have ever seen on a football field.
Poppy BF use to say god players make their own luck, and although the other day we had some terrible decisions go against us, the dogs came out after halftime and smashed us. They wanted way more, they went up a couple of gears and we couldn’t, our first half was our top gear. We can all whinge about the refs being shite every game or we can suck it up and play better, especially them little things that take no talent.
It makes it hard for a team to retake momentum when they're being penalised into oblivion for things both teams are guilty of.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back