The Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Just Yet

or we can still hold hope that penrith win but lose 2 points for having 14 men on teh field :laughing:

That game probably rates as the worst most bias reffereeing I've ever seen.
The sendoff was a disgraceful decision.
Also with a few minutes to go Mitch brown copped a blatant high tackle, no penalty
Manly at the other end player pushing off the mark and a penalty to seal the match.

That was PAINFUL.

With 5 mins to go, the news came through about Kimmorley likely out for the season / definitely out against us next week. We can suddenly win that game.

And then I looked and saw Manly have the Titans next week…Princey to produce a 5 star to help his old Tiger mates get in...maybe we could make it.

Suddenly we were alive.

Then the %^&**(((%$ing refs handed Manly a gift penalty.

Try.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

wait wiat wiat !!! its not over yet

if Knights lose tomorrow and knights and panthers draw where in!!

so fat lady stay back :laughing: :laughing:

"or we can still hold hope that penrith win but lose 2 points for having 14 men on teh field :laughing:"

@Golden said:

@Golden said:

hate to burst your bubble but if knights lose this week and draw next they will round out the 8 at 29 points.
if we beat the dogs we'll be on 28 points

@farahfan said:
@Golden said:

hate to burst your bubble but if knights lose this week and draw next they will round out the 8 at 29 points.
if we beat the dogs we'll be on 28 points

yep, no 8 this year. Im sure with a good solid effort we can consolidate are favorite spot of 9th

You might think this is funny but i reckon the ref got a tap on the shoulder from the head NRL saying!!! [ look mate we need Manly in the Finals so go easy on the boys ok]
All about money!!!

hahahahaha its a conspiracy dudes :smiling_imp:

@Aladinsane said:
The Wests Tigers can't win a trick…..Manly are so blooming lucky...against 12 men for over 50 minutes with a wrong sendoff.....Manly fluke it today

The Fat lady doesn't sound that well..I hate her singing

Ask Orford or Des… they're unlucky ever time they loose mate haha

Back