The "It's not my fault look"....

tigerap

Anyone else notice how whenever the opposition scores a try down BJ and Nofo's side (and its most BJ's fault) BJ always gives Nofo a WTF look?. as if he is saying to him its your fault!....

BJ's defense has been terrible this year, arm grabs, exposes his winger to 2 on 1 situations...seriously unless he fixes this next year I cant see Madge keeping him in the Team, it will be off to join the Packer and Reynolds cheer squad on the sidelines...Oh dear how long before we have a decent team!! :-(

The moment that made my blood boil ...when Lucy came out of the line when Hughes scored ...why the hell he didn't drill him from outside in .....took fresh air

@tigerap said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1234974) said:
Anyone else notice how whenever the opposition scores a try down BJ and Nofo's side (and its most BJ's fault) BJ always gives Nofo a WTF look?. as if he is saying to him its your fault!....

BJ's defense has been terrible this year, arm grabs, exposes his winger to 2 on 1 situations...seriously unless he fixes this next year I cant see Madge keeping him in the Team, it will be off to join the Packer and Reynolds cheer squad...Oh dear how long before we had a decent team!! :-(

Good call I’ve noticed this as well ..
Nofo then lifts his arms up at Leilua and gives him a half a spray

BJ has been an atrocious signing for us

Even Bwaife Anastasia called BJ out tonight

@hobbo1 said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1234979) said:

BJ's defense has been terrible this year, arm grabs, exposes his winger to 2 on 1 situations...seriously unless he fixes this next year I cant see Madge keeping him in the Team, it will be off to join the Packer and Reynolds cheer squad...Oh dear how long before we had a decent team!! :-(

Yep

The was one tonight where BJ rushed in, left an overlap and conceded a try. The inside defender (might have been Aloiai) turned and gave him a spray as did Nofa.

Part from being a complete flop as a signing and massively overrating himself, he seems to not be particularly popular with his teammates.

@hobbo1 said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1234979) said:

Even Bwaife Anastasia called BJ out tonight

They've had a lot of practice over the years ...lot of chances to perfect the reactions when the opposition score

Nofoa planning to hire himself when he retires out to wingers so they can perfect it

I think you guys are reading too much into it - the only occasion I can remember is BJ spraying the touchy for an alleged obstruction. Looked like it was directed at Nofo, but it wasn't.

None of our players care enough to call the other out.

@Moh said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1235001) said:
I think you guys are reading too much into it - the only occasion I can remember is BJ spraying the touchy for an alleged obstruction. Looked like it was directed at Nofo, but it wasn't.

Read the OP again ...
BJ is by far the worst defensive centre in the comp and he gives his team mates the stare as if it’s not his fault ..
Yeah he likes to finger point at the officials but it’s not what the OP is talking about ..

Cheers

@facepalmer said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1235011) said:
Time for BJ to move to the forwards imo

He played in the middle for about 10 mins tonight from what I seen

@hobbo1 said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1235014) said:
@Moh said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1235001) said:

Read the OP again ...
BJ is by far the worst defensive centre in the comp and he gives his team mates the stare as if it’s not his fault ..
Yeah he likes to finger point at the officials but it’s not what the OP is talking about ..

Cheers

Huh? OP mentioned he gives players the look as if it wasn't my fault.

RE the OP's thoughts on his defense, atrocious - I agree.

Cheers.

@happy_tiger said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1234978) said:
The moment that made my blood boil ...when Lucy came out of the line when Hughes scored ...why the hell he didn't drill him from outside in .....took fresh air

That was a very poor read and left his inside man exposed.I almost thought i was watching under 10s

i didn't think he had been as bad for most the year as some forum members have been giving it too him but gee wow he was absolutely destroyed today. Had eyes for olam all game only. Big concern

@Tigerstar said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1234976) said:
Needs to slim down if he wants to play centre

If he wants to continue playing first grade, it’s the forwards for him or reserve grade.

@izotope said in [The "It's not my fault look"\.\.\.\.](/post/1235096) said:
i didn't think he had been as bad for most the year as some forum members have been giving it too him but gee wow he was absolutely destroyed today. Had eyes for olam all game only. Big concern

He had been pretty bad this season, knights game is one example early in the season as an example, bit of a dud signing tbh.

I would based upon performances these past few weeks hook him god next week.

Being suspended for 4 weeks was not smart as well, suppose they come as a package deal both brothers at least one plays well.

Back