The rebuild...

There's no real quality out there unless players get early releases.
Another great plan from our leaders. 🥺
How many times have we lost good players mid contract because a better offer eventuates. If you can’t beat em join em.

The NRL hands you the salary cap money and all teams are made to use it all up. So we must have some bog average players on good money. Who plays fair, nobody , do whatever it takes , pay overs rock the boat add star power. The future can look brighter. Sheens will address this problem.

I hate to say it I hate to say it But the problem is looking everyone in the face we need a rebuild of the rebuild 3 years to rebuild the rebuild then we can start the right rebuild

And the problem with the above mentioned statement is that it's completely true in Tiger style

The Lego generation is coming.
Out with MASTERTON HOMES knock down , rebuild mentality

Our side needs a massive rebuild.

We do not have any forwards that can make yards, bend the line and get a defence moving backwards.

We have no strike power out wide. Our centres do not cause any problems for defenders.

Doueihi and Hastings can’t play in the halves together. Too slow and struggle to beat a man outright.

We need replacements, but I don’t know where they come from.

The NRL hands you the salary cap money and all teams are made to use it all up. So we must have some bog average players on good money. Who plays fair, nobody , do whatever it takes , pay overs rock the boat add star power. The future can look brighter. Sheens will address this problem.
We are carrying over money from this year to add on to next year, this will come in handy, trust them, they know what they're doing 🥺

I know you are being sarcastic but i certainly hope you are right
I'm not about the carry over, the trust bit I am.
I don't know how much the allowed percentage is you can carry over, I think it equated to 250k

Time to put things in place for next season AD, Jacko, Laurie spine going forward find a club thats willing to take brooks or do a player swap and get things ready for the start of next year. we dont wanna be 5 round into next year and still having swap and change with our halves and figure out how as a playing group we move up

My guess is , no coaching announcement until after the school holidays.
They are way to busy to chase people at the moment.
My guess is when one becomes available, well done selection committee 😕

Back