Thurston to get suspended

Golden

yes for a dirty kick in origin be great to play the cowgirls without that overrated hack now wont it

J Thurston has been placed on report for kicking at the ball whist Williams was scoring a try…NSW appointed 8pt TRY...

If the judiciary do not rub him out it will prove Origin or certain players have different rules....

@Geo. said:
J Thurston has been placed on report for kicking at the ball whist Williams was scoring a try…NSW appointed 8pt TRY...

If the judiciary do not rub him out it will prove Origin or certain players have different rules....

Even if he pleads guilty he must have some points from previous issues. Yeah but agree Geo if he plays on the weekend there is something wrong.

If Barrett only got 2 weeks for that cheap shot on Inglis , then this might get brushed of with a warning only….

What has the game come to when a player can kick another and the victims team mates dont start throwing punches?

Don't fret guys…..Gus gave him the all clear.....Reflex action....not a sliding kick at the HEAD...

Gus give yourself a triple....

Hopefully he sits out Sunday. He should for what he did IMO. I can't believe Gould was saying it was reflex action. It was deliberate and Williams got up dusty from it. Should get the same penalty Barrett got.

He must have some caaryover points, he has had 2 or 3 suspensions now hasnt he?

@Zaibatsu said:
He won't get suspended for that.

All you QLDers are the same… my mate reckons it shouldn't have even been a penalty :laughing:

You cannot lead with the footy. He did it. Not only that, he made contact with the face/head.

He should miss a few weeks at least IMO.

@steven_tiger said:
@Zaibatsu said:
He won't get suspended for that.

All you QLDers are the same… my mate reckons it shouldn't have even been a penalty :laughing:

You cannot lead with the footy. He did it. Not only that, he made contact with the face/head.

He should miss a few weeks at least IMO.

A few weeks?? You have to be kidding…

Wait.. Cowboys play the Tigers this week right? Spose that has nothing to do with it... :confused: :wink:

Shouldn't have even been put on report imo.

If a cleanskin like Merritt can get a few weeks off for sliding in, Thurston should get more time off for a kick to the face.

Members online

Back