Tickets for tonight’s game

tigerap

I tried to get tickets for tonight’s game every which way but cannot.

1.called the club...was told the Slimies have not released an allocation to us for members
2. Called the Slimies club, was told the away side tickets allocation was exhausted.
3. Tried ticketek no luck.

So it appears the Slimies don’t want any WT fans at the ground for tonight’s game...

Has anyone else had any luck securing a ticket?

@tigerap said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186683) said:
I tried to get tickets for tonight’s game every which way but cannot.

1.called the club...was told the Slimies have not released an allocation to us for members
2. Called the Slimies club, was told the away side tickets allocation was exhausted.
3. Tried ticketek no luck.

So it appears the Slimies don’t want any WT fans at the ground for tonight’s game...

Has anyone else had any luck securing a ticket?

Up at Budgewoi on a school night, so haven't considered attending, but that one sided opportunity situation sucks.

Are people really surprised by this. If we had enough members to take all the tickets for our home game I’d expect the club to lock out opposition fans as well.

Eels sold them all to their own fans. Can’t really
Blame them

Hardly surprising. I remember years ago when I went to an away game against them at ANZ Stadium, my kids were little and loved getting their face painted. The artist apologised, saying she wasn't allowed to use any colours other than blue and yellow. How disgusting!

@Juro said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186709) said:
Hardly surprising. I remember years ago when I went to an away game against them at ANZ Stadium, my kids were little and loved getting their face painted. The artist apologised, saying she wasn't allowed to use any colours other than blue and yellow. How disgusting!

Wow that is petty.

sold them and sponsors too.
My workplace has a box at Bankwest and they recieved an allocation of tickets so Parra have well and truly looked after corporates.
At tigers home game vs penrith my workplace was not offered the box as was told tigers wanted to maximis members and away supporters attendance

remember the reciprocal tickets at ANZ and Parra games as a member you could sit on level 4 in members area but couldnt sit between the 30 metre lines as they were for parra ANZ members, visitors had to sit near the 10m lines and in goal.
When the dogs and saints played we could sit anywhere in that area.
The Parra club really are scum
We better lock the supporters out of the final round game at end of year

@JoshColeman99 said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186691) said:
Eels sold them all to their own fans. Can’t really
Blame them

Souffs allocated tickets to our fans when we played them, we did aswell to penrith fans when we played them. Parramatta are just grubs

Well, I hope for the 2nd match up against them later this year, we are not playing them at Bankwest & their fans are locked out of getting tickets. That's only fair.

@rah53 said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186761) said:
Well, I hope for the 2nd match up against them later this year, we are not playing them at Bankwest & their fans are locked out of getting tickets. That's only fair.

Be better if we played them at Bankwest and still locked out their fans.

@cochise said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186764) said:

We still don't have a good record at Bankwest. Only won 3 from 8 games.

@rah53 said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186769) said:
@cochise said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186764) said:

We still don't have a good record at Bankwest. Only won 3 from 8 games.

What better way to claim the stadium then to lock their fans out.

@Geo said in [Tickets for tonight’s game](/post/1186765) said:
Scumbag Club ..Scumbag supporters..no wonder happy loves them..

Looking for a positive at least we're not putting any of our hard earned into their coffers

Move the 2nd game to Leichhardt so Ryan can take a photo on his iPad when the shower leaks.

There’s nothing better watching supporters in a stadium when the home team has all the support ... and the away team gets on top and there is no noise ! Nothing beats seeing an Eel squirm , how good would that be 😂😂😂

Back