Tigers related - Please help me with my research topic

oz_hun

Dear friends,

I am a life long Tigers fanatic and I am currently finishing off an MBA at the Henley Business School in the UK. My thesis is on marketing at the Tigers and how the club can better engage fans.

As such, I am looking for participants who would be willing to spend 5 minutes to complete a simple survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DXRQGRD

Your assistance and honest answers will greatly assist my research and, I hope, go some way towards offering our club some solutions on how to fix _some_ of their problems.

Thank you.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

@oz_hun said:
Dear friends,

I am a life long Tigers fanatic and I am currently finishing off an MBA at the Henley Business School in the UK. My thesis is on marketing at the Tigers and how the club can better engage fans.

As such, I am looking for participants who would be willing to spend 5 minutes to complete a simple survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DXRQGRD

Your assistance and honest answers will greatly assist my research and, I hope, go some way towards offering our club some solutions on how to fix _some_ of their problems.

Thank you.

Just did it mate.And I positively repped you because you took the time and effort from the other side of the world to do a thesis on our mighty tigers.Top job. :sign: :sign:

@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@oz_hun said:
Dear friends,

Thank you.

Just did it mate.And I positively repped you because you took the time and effort from the other side of the world to do a thesis on our mighty tigers.Top job. :sign: :sign:

As above.

It would be great if you could share the survey results and also perhaps your thesis once its completed for the interest of fellow Tigers supporters

Done.

Good luck. I'm happy to Skype of you want to do any interviews

A couple of ideas you are obviously welcome to ignore:

You merchandise question doesn't has an option for same spend.

Your match day enjoyment question could have 'want to support team in person'

Well done and good luck

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it.

I am more than happy to send you my final product. please PM me with your email and i'll send it over in about a month or two when its all finished and done.

@oz_hun said:
thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it.

I am more than happy to send you my final product. please PM me with your email and i'll send it over in about a month or two when its all finished and done.

Very good survey oz hun…I have completed it and good luck....I reckon you should get Marinas email and send her a copy...that would be interesting...

done, was very easy and only takes a sec guys, so no hassle for others to help out.

I did write to the CEO, Grant Mayer, last year and asked to cooperate with the club, but he never replied.

@oz_hun said:
I did write to the CEO, Grant Mayer, last year and asked to cooperate with the club, but he never replied.

Dont expect a reply real soon …he has been terminated...we are on the lookout for a new top dog...

When a new CEO is appointed we will post it on here so you will know who it is ...cheers mate,keep up the good work... :smiley:

Survey completed should be an interesting thesis on the basis that the survey will only inform part of it and so other aspects should also make interesting reading.

Latest posts

Back