Tigers related - Please help me with my research topic

@Tigersman said:
Done! You should put 18 and under as a category for ages.

_Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3_

Didn't know you were so young.I will go easier on you next time we argue. :sign:

@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@Tigersman said:

Didn't know you were so young.I will go easier on you next time we argue. :sign:

Why Jerry? I would say he debates an argument with more maturity than you… :wink:

@Cultured Bogan said:
@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@Tigersman said:

Why Jerry? I would say he debates an argument with more maturity than you… :wink:

Lol, Thanks mate. In real life I'm very immature haha, but when I need to be serious I can be.
Me and Jerry don't agree on most things but how boring would life be if we did.

@Tigersman said:

FYI; pretty sure the start of the survey says that you can only complete if you are 18 years old; probably why its missing. But think that any supporter is a supporter; regardless of age or how much they support the number 16!!!

Did the survey. My only comment is for Q6/7 it should say family rather than father/brother for how you started supporting the Tigers (Balmain in my case). For me it was a family thing but on my mother's side. My grandmother, aunt and mum went to every home game from as early as I can remember and that was that - been going back ever since!

Good survey!
Are you sure your not from the current WT Management????;)

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@Tigerspirit said:
Good survey!
Are you sure your not from the current WT Management????;)

That was my thinking !!!
More of a relocation survey if you ask me !
Who the hell would do a Thesis on this basket case of a club ?

@Yossarian said:
Did the survey. My only comment is for Q6/7 it should say family rather than father/brother for how you started supporting the Tigers (Balmain in my case). For me it was a family thing but on my mother's side. My grandmother, aunt and mum went to every home game from as early as I can remember and that was that - been going back ever since!

Yeah my mum was the main influence for me as well. Don't ignore the women, mate.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys.

Definitely not a relocation survey. I'm trying to see how much the home grounds matter with respect to loyalty, hence the nature of those questions. Interesting to note so far (over 200 respondents) that whilst former Balmain supporters love Leichhardt and former Maggies love Campbelltown, neither set of fans would abandon the club if it stopped playing at their preferred ground.

As for the under 18 age category, there was actually a disclaimer on the front page that you couldn't complete the survey unless you were 18!

Latest posts

Back