TigerTown Podcast

I haven’t come across this one before but I’ll give it a watch at some point. Thanks.

On a side note, I found a single podcast episode made by Tallyn De Silva. It’s only around 5 mins but it must be our TDS when he was 16 years old or even younger. I’ll see if I can dig up the link. I found it when I was searching “wests tigers NRL” in Apple Podcasts a few months back.

Reactions: BZN
Yeh I agree, those boys do good, detailed work.

Definitely heavy in the rotation with WTP 👍

Like others have said, these guys are pretty detailed and can really pull a game apart, very knowledgeable and it's obvious that they do a lot of homework.

Can't believe how many positives they came up with from that 1st trial against the Warriors which I have to admit perked me up somewhat or would have if I hadn't already seen the game against St.George.

Looking forward to see what they have to say about trial #2, especially after the confidence they expressed at the end of the podcast.

Like others have said, these guys are pretty detailed and can really pull a game apart, very knowledgeable and it's obvious that they do a lot of homework.

Can't believe how many positives they came up with from that 1st trial against the Warriors which I have to admit perked me up somewhat or would have if I hadn't already seen the game against St.George.

Looking forward to see what they have to say about trial #2, especially after the confidence they expressed at the end of the podcast.
They are more positive than I am.

I don't think the next podcast is going to be quite as upbeat as the last one was.
No idea how the WT pod guys have survived 300 eps! must be that tough to front up at the end of 12 failed seasons and yet another 8 game losing streak and not just flame everything about the club. Hats off.

Happy for them blokes with all the success they’ve had with their review. Hopefully the club are supportive of their initiatives moving forward.

No idea how the WT pod guys have survived 300 eps! must be that tough to front up at the end of 12 failed seasons and yet another 8 game losing streak and not just flame everything about the club. Hats off.

Happy for them blokes with all the success they’ve had with their review. Hopefully the club are supportive of their initiatives moving forward.
Maybe they are the jinx.
Remove Eddie and Joel...we havent been successful since they started podcasting.

I'm only just getting to the Tiger Town ep for the Dragons game now. Not as positive this time as you'd expect given how we played in Mudgee.

The stats on our right edge were pretty worrying to say the least.

I'm only just getting to the Tiger Town ep for the Dragons game now. Not as positive this time as you'd expect given how we played in Mudgee.

The stats on our right edge were pretty worrying to say the least.

It used to be all Nofo's fault but people can't use that anymore

Latest posts

Staff online

Back