Time for WT players to be picked for SOO 3

everett

Time for Lawrence, Galloway, Rhino and Farrar to be given a go for State of Origin 3.

Ennis has done nothing and should be dropped for Farrar and his creativity.

Lawrence is far better then pretty boy Cooper who is old and slow.

Rhino to replace the thug that is O'Donnell (should have been sent off for that tackle). Rhino along with Ellis have been our two best players for the last 2 years and about time he gets rewarded with a Blues jumper.

Galloway to replace Brett White.

We all know Bellamy has his favourites but they are failed time and time again so a broom through the current side and add some fresh faces that we can build a team around.

What is people's thoughts?

Bzzzzzt!

No Tigers to play in the dead rubber. I'd rather them on the paddock for us, especially we're coming into the harder part of our draw.

@Cultured Bogan said:
Bzzzzzt!

No Tigers to play in the dead rubber. I'd rather them on the paddock for us, especially we're coming into the harder part of our draw.

I agree. The Tigers have some tough games coming up and I'd rather the key players be as fresh as possible to play in those games. NSW have screwed the side and series up again and I'd rather wait until next year when they hopefully have a new selection comittee and coach who pick players who are in form rather than picking players on reputation.

No Tigers for Game 3 please. They will be on a hiding to nothing under the current administration

Let them get selected next year when hopefully the new generation is ushered in

While it would give me a NSW player to cheer for in Game 3, I'd prefer if they weren't part of the sham that the NSW team has become. I'd also hate to see them get injured in a nothing game.

Oh god no.

Lets not risk injury or selection blames for further SOO games when Queensland steam roll through the Blues again.

I wouldn't want to jeopardize future Rep selections by having the tigers players such as galloway, lawrence, farah, hieighington etc… thrown to the lions this series.

Also, Look what happened to matt cooper - will probably miss the dragons/tigers game in a couple of weeks due to injury - lets not give the other teams that kind of luxury with the likes of lawrence, sauce, or farah missing

But shouldn't we reward players for their club performances with representative honours?

I am sure Lawrence at the end of his career like to know he was good enough to play for NSW and Australia.

To be selfish would to have no Wests Tigers players picked for any representative games so they can focus on winning in October.

History dictates that our players will not get a look in under the current administration. As long as the current coach and selectors remain, this will remain the case

As I've stated I am happy for them to get a look in when a new coach and selectors comes in. Bellamy can then nick off back to Melbourne and concentrate on his chicken wings and grapples

Farrar plays for Manly,I hope they pick Fitzy and leave the rest for us,we need them more.

@everett said:
But shouldn't we reward players for their club performances with representative honours?

I am sure Lawrence at the end of his career like to know he was good enough to play for NSW and Australia.

To be selfish would to have no Wests Tigers players picked for any representative games so they can focus on winning in October.

Very True, i can understand that.

just wouldn't want him to become the scapegoat that Beau Scott will become for the blues, and possibly NEVER play again.

Keep em out of it, NSWRL has gotten themselves into all sorts and thankfully we have had no representation. I hope it stays that way until they can have a proper go.

@everett said:
Time for Lawrence, Galloway, Rhino and Farrar to be given a go for State of Origin 3.

Ennis has done nothing and should be dropped for Farrar and his creativity.

Lawrence is far better then pretty boy Cooper who is old and slow.

Rhino to replace the thug that is O'Donnell (should have been sent off for that tackle). Rhino along with Ellis have been our two best players for the last 2 years and about time he gets rewarded with a Blues jumper.

Galloway to replace Brett White.

We all know Bellamy has his favourites but they are failed time and time again so a broom through the current side and add some fresh faces that we can build a team around.

What is people's thoughts?

Isn't Ben Farrar Manly's fullback though?

On a related note, I think Robbie Farah should be there, along with Heighington and Lawrence.

Galloway, NO WAY.

Whilst Bellamy is coach and Daley a selector Robbie will miss out. Truthfully, Ennis has offered zilch in the now 3 matches he has played and Farah is a far better option there but sometimes Farah is too good for his own good and can over play his hand. I think we'll see plenty of changes this time round. I expect Jennings or Champion to come in at centre, Galloway may be a chance if he plays and gets through the next 2 club games. Heighington will miss out though as i don't see a stack of changes in the second row. With O'Donnell likely to be missing though he could be a rough shot to come in on the bench. Remember though Watmough will return, Ryan Hoffman may be another given he is a storm player. Aiden Tolman another.

No Way - I think They should stick with Ennis and Co

We have a shot at top 4.

Plus - I think it also puts additional strain on our Salary cap if guys make SOO

Like most have said NO TIGERS PLAYERS FOR GAME 3
But 2011 if they don't stick to this squad it will be 6 in a row

1.Hayne
2.B.Morris
3.Lyon (gk)
4.Jennings
5.LAWERNCE
6.Bird
7.Pearce
8.Weyman
9.FARAH ©
10.Douglas
11.Watmough
12.Creah
13.Gallen

14.Lewis
15.HEIGHNINGTON
16.GALLOWAY
17.Leroy-Lars

@tigerdre said:
Like most have said NO TIGERS PLAYERS FOR GAME 3
But 2011 if they don't stick to this squad it will be 6 in a row

1.Hayne
2.B.Morris
3.Lyon (gk)
4.Jennings
5.LAWERNCE
6.Bird
7.Pearce
8.Weyman
9.FARAH ©
10.Douglas
11.Watmough
12.Creah
13.Gallen

14.Lewis
15.HEIGHNINGTON
16.GALLOWAY
17.Leroy-Lars

Creagh?

Shouldn't be allowed near a blue jumper ever again.

I'm torn.

If QLD do what they did last year and get on the drink the night before the game again, then NSW might have an outside chance at winning this dead rubber. This is why a number of players kept their spots for this years series (Ennis), people thought we beat the QLDers, truth is they just didn't care. So would be good to get a couple of WT players in there and ride that into next years series.

On the other hand would hate to see them belted both on the field and on the scoreboard and damage their future prospects.

Happy for them to wait until new coach / selection panel is in place before given their shot. Plus gives our finals chances a huge boost.

Hey Tigerdre…...

Absolutley NO-WAY for Weyamn
Absolutely NO-WAY for Creagh

Possible NO-WAY for Galloway as well but we'll see.

Back