Time to go Pascoe…

Does anyone know- Is there a Board meeting at any stage this week? I think most clubs Boards would meet if they just got beaten by a record score line! Be interested to know how our club reacts other than to (again) blame coaching.
The only thing the board will be doing at their meeting is eating a record amount of somosas and spinach triangles while they talk about how good a financial position we are in. Meanwhile we stink and are an embarrassment.

I want him and fedora gone aswell but at this point it’s more useful farting in the wind then telling him to step down because he will tell you about the centre of excellence and they are financially stable haha

Hi guys,
The Wests Tigers Podcast has created a petition that we are going to pass on to Wests Ashfield and the Wests Tigers. Also hoping to pass onto the NRL and media outlets as well.

Hi guys,
The Wests Tigers Podcast has created a petition that we are going to pass on to Wests Ashfield and the Wests Tigers. Also hoping to pass onto the NRL and media outlets as well.

Good initiative Cochise. We need someone or something to galvanise the deep disgust felt at supporter level for the club’s abysmal performances. This could provide an opportunity for supporter involvement.

Hi guys,

Good work @cochise thanks.... Need to make this petition viral

I don’t see the value in removing the CEO while the current Board remains in place.

We need a competent Board first.
This doesn't go far enough. We need a new owner. Wests Ashfield Leagues Club has been effectively the sole owner for years, and onfield results have declined each year.

It's no use saying 'change the board' while the owner, who controls board appointments, stays the same. They'd replace board directors with people who do what WALC wants.

We need WALC to sell all or most of its shares. That's the only thing I can see that might bring real change.

I can guarantee the animosity between Wests Magpies supporters and Balmain Tigers supporters is still very strong.
A couple of examples...I attended a Wests Magpies V Penrith (from memory) match at Lidcombe Oval early last year. Soon after entering the ground wearing my Wests Tigers vest I was spotted by a rather drunk bloke who I assume was a Magpie supporter who proceeded to give me a filthy look. Soon after I could hear him arguing with his mates about Wests Tigers supporters.

But then on the other hand on two occasions when I have been wearing mainly black/white Wests Magpies/'Wests Tigers' polo shirts in my local club, I have walked past blokes wearing Wests Tigers polos and they have deliberately averted their eyes so as to avoid looking at me. One of these blokes and his lady were seated at a table fairly close to mine while my wife and I were having lunch. I looked over at his table a few times, but there was no way he was going to look at me.

So yes, animosity is still strong from supporters of both sides.
I really wonder about this. Any Wests Tigers supporters under 35 wouldn't be old enough to remember the foundation clubs and wouldn't have loyalty for them unless someone deadbeat parents drummed it into them.

Managers like to keep their best players at the strongest clubs. The system allows that to happen and cant see how we break the cycle and the very reason why dumping players like Joe O to free up cap space is nuts.
I was thinking about this... Where was the big signing we were freeing up Joe O for?

I mean I have no qualms with Sheens moving people on. We don't need "sacred Cows" here, yet Joe seemed to perform at a NRL standard which most of our squad did not.

Most clubs will push someone out once the big name is on the Lure. We got bateman, we could have used Joe O... No qualms with upgrading him, but where was our upgrade Sheens?

Justin is responding to fans today telling them we need to stick together when times are tough 🤣

Did he try that one on Ivan or Teddy? Or Madge? Warren McDonnell? All the others before them who he has blamed.

Bloke is in full blown self preservation mode and it’s only a matter of time.

Where'd you hear this?

Justin is responding to fans today telling them we need to stick together when times are tough 🤣

Did he try that one on Ivan or Teddy? Or Madge? Warren McDonnell? All the others before them who he has blamed.

Bloke is in full blown self preservation mode and it’s only a matter of time.
I sent him a politely worded email. Not personal, no swearing. Haven't got a reply.

Back