Tuiaki ......

Maybe it's Pat Richards '05 all over again !

He might have to get use to the needle.

It is broken…The Fitz keeps his record and we loose TNT for 09 :frowning:

@tiger3 said:
It is broken…The Fitz keeps his record and we loose TNT for 09 :frowning:

And that sux. TNT is so much better than fitzhenry, and the talk he's coming back makes me feel sick :confused: Really hope there's some kind of miracle and TNT is nto as badly injured as it appears. :cry:

Has anyone heard any news? What was the initial diagnosis? Ankle? I was at the game, didn't look good.

Won't know anything official until tomorrow but the club doctor suspects his ankle is broken. Massive blow for the Tigers and TNT who was in career best form.

Arguably the turning point of the match,& probably the turning point of our season.
Hard to replace

the way the defender landed on it and TNT was going down, it would be impossible not to break.
i was so upset seeing him go off like that.
hands down winger of the year.
i do not think he will be back this season unless we make the big GF. that will give him 6 odd weeks and thats pushing it.
hope he gets well soon.

Having after march drinks at the Gaslight Inn , TNT, talking to tour mate , the doorman ….and we both agree mate, keep your head up up,as we need you inthe Grand Final mste.... Your the Patty of 2005

It looked identical to what happened to my son four months ago.

Surgery, a steel plate, nine screws and three months in various plasters and he is only just rehabing now.

I hope TNTs is not as bad but it looked like it to me. God I home I am wrong.

I just hope he recovers as soon as possible, whether he plays again this year or not…
may god bless him...
we will be relying on him for years to come, thats for sure...

i am so deeply disappointed for him. the poor bloke must be shattered. im just as devastated.

Back