Twal

Top of the fence for me, as I love his work rate, but hate seeing him getting routinely owned in the ruck and wallowing on his back.

Bit harsh.
Twal has been carrying the front row. No Packer or Matalino.
Can't do it by himself.

I think he started the season really well - was even been discussed as an origin smokey - though at the moment it looks like he is playing busted/over done. Fair enough considering he is 23 and was playing damn near 60 minutes starting week in week out. He's not yet ready to lead the pack but almost none are at that age either. Just need a leader in the front row that the rest can follow

His output def dropped off a cliff a few rounds back

Not sure if he lost confidence because he was benched or vice versa

@guyofthetiger said in [Twal](/post/1052439) said:
His output def dropped off a cliff a few rounds back

Not sure if he lost confidence because he was benched or vice versa

Twal is not a superstar but the type you want to play 250 games with not much difference between the best and worst.

@BearComplex said in [Twal](/post/1052511) said:
Good start!

https://weststigersforum.com/topic/30071/west-tigers-vs-newcastle-nits-live-discussion-thread/62?page=5

Keeper. Having an average season after great breakout couple of years.
Will improve with age and experience.
As soon as players have some average games people are ready to dump them on scrap heap. Dumb!

Man I love Twal.

The unsung hero of the team.

He is no less or fuss player and his numbers are very solid for such a young prop.

Tiger for life if we are lucky

@TheDaBoss said in [Twal](/post/1052519) said:
@BearComplex said in [Twal](/post/1052511) said:
Good start!

https://weststigersforum.com/topic/30071/west-tigers-vs-newcastle-nits-live-discussion-thread/62?page=5

Thanks TDB:+1:

@Spartan117 in my opinion Twal and Eiso are both unheralded players, what has Eiso got to do to get some credits, does the hard yards every time, every team needs a player like him

@rex2ce not really a fan of Eiso.
Has the same bloodline as Gallen.

Just can't see it. Runs soft.

Twal is all heart and theres a fella at the dogs named Kayne Kalache that looks just as good that we should defo chase.
Leb Pride.

He has a great motor and work ethic and doesnt miss tackles - lacks 5 kg of muscle to really put a dent in the opposition.

177m and a basketball pass, thought he looked better albeit the game was a training drill (not that I'm complaining).

I would rather have him in the team than not. While not being an absolute standout hall of fame type forward at this point, he adds to the team.

He’s had a good season. Not even Klemmer or Taupau dominate every game in the front row.
Our front row stocks are thin this year. He has done the heavy lifting

Twal leaves nothing out on the paddock, does the tough carries and tackle efficiency is the high 90%, really good young prop who deserves credit, not bagging.

Back