Watmough - sore loser

innsaneink

Post game interview, referred twice to two of our 80m tries, said full credit to his boys for trying their butts off when the bounce didnt go their way, no credit to us, they hung tough, we fluked it in other words.
Maggott.

In the first 40 a lot of things did go our way.. but for once we actually converted those opportunities which was good.

Watmough is bloody fantastic, one of the best forwards in the game.

Exactly what I thought. Scumbag! Credit where credit's due mate…. what do you expect from a complete thug. See him trying to pick a fight with Heighno every time he got tackled. So glad to see him on a losing side tonight :laughing:

He's a jerk, but damn he's a good player. We hardly stopped him without him bouncing off someone of producing an offload.

Hate him,
\
\
\
\
BUT…....
\
\
\
\
\
Was close to best on field tonight IMHO.

@alexaki said:
watmough is a fa**ot…can't comprehend when the other sides plays well.!! Gee I can't stand this guy!

So true….so very true....sore loser, couldn't believe it,

Good player, but learn how to be a good sportsman

Scoreless for the first 50 odd minutes? I hardly think that was luck. We did what we had to do even with our backs against the wall….good effort by our guys and will serve as a reminder to finish teams off when they get the chance

A few more minutes and we would've lost it but it's in the history books now, we'll take it. How many matches have the Tigers lost from that very similar situation? Nice to hang on for one for once!

I was saying to my wife what a good player he is but soon as he open his silver-tail mouth
i gave him the big W of a bloke ..

@Illek said:
@alexaki said:
watmough is a fa**ot…can't comprehend when the other sides plays well.!! Gee I can't stand this guy!

Thank you for getting the point of all this.

Yes, we had luck, yes we almost blew it, yes he's a great player and probably best on the park tonite….but for a guy on the losing team to give his blokes credit and none towards the victors just shows the character, or lack of it...that he possesses.

Just like Bob Fulton after the Raiders game saying we were nothing but a Park Footy side. Then talking up Manly as Premiership Favourites.

Beaten by a Park Footy Side :laughing:

@innsaneink said:
@Illek said:
@alexaki said:

Thank you for getting the point of all this.

Yes, we had luck, yes we almost blew it, yes he's a great player and probably best on the park tonite….but for a guy on the losing team to give his blokes credit and none towards the victors just shows the character, or lack of it...that he possesses.

No doubt he was the best on field, im happy to admit that..even as a one eyed tigers supporter, but you need to respect your opposition, i think this lack of respect is probably what lost them the game….but.....GO THE TIGERS

@Hit or Miss said:
Just like Bob Fulton after the Raiders game saying we were nothing but a Park Footy side.

he did not say that. he said that game was no better than park footy quality, and what's more he was right. The game last week was especially the 2nd half was as bad as I've seen in the NRL.

so if your going to say something try and at least be truthful. :wink:

Back