West Harbour Rugby

And in 1st grade, here is the ladder (with the Pirates' first win of the season, and ruing several close losses!):

1715776013406.jpeg

And here is the West Harbour 1st grade team for their upcoming away match, with their galloping green Randwick opponents - and I even spotted a certain Randwick captain who recently spent a season with Wests TIgers!

1715861851672.jpeg

Mate do you know where I can find the team lists for the lower grades? Or even the bench for Firsts? I had a look on the shute shield website and the West Harbour website but can't find them.

My mates son has been playing firsts but hasn't been names the past 2 weeks.
Champion @king_sirro - check out the West Harbour facebook page, it updates teams in all grades, usually the Friday before the week-end's games.

Awesome thanks. I'll get to a game at Concord at some stage

They still don't name the reserves for firsts. Unless the reserves are guys who backup from 2nds? I don't know much about Rugby. I'll have to give my mate a call and see if his son is injured.

They still don't name the reserves for firsts. Unless the reserves are guys who backup from 2nds? I don't know much about Rugby. I'll have to give my mate a call and see if his son is injured.
You're right, the "replacements" all come up from the lower grade.
Just for interest, you can go to the West Harbour f/b page, and if you scroll way back, you'll find pages of team lists for all the grades, , one round at a time, from round 6 back to the beginning etc.

Last edited:
Another tough day at the office for the Pirates, the Wicks being that little bit better across the park.
And Ben Houston (Randwick) is really a good fit for the 15 man game.
Mind you, the West Harbour full back was a stand out!

1716085566830.jpeg

Just in passing, in the West Harbour game last week, there was a stand out performance by full back, Vuate Karawalevu (back from the Waratahs) - simply a class above:
1716520570510.jpeg

Home duties champion @Kaito - family needs trumped the Pirates today.
I'll catch the game later via STAN - hope you're having a fun afternoon, and the referee is fair to both teams.

Some tough calls. but good game 👏

Back