West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs

TheDaBoss

The last hurrah for what has been a intresting season to say the least...😶

Stress free semis woopty do

![d2d16315-0227-42f3-9725-0c65a1f7dc89-image.png](/assets/uploads/files/1630390364387-d2d16315-0227-42f3-9725-0c65a1f7dc89-image.png)

Wests Tigers Coach Michael Maguire has named his 21-man squad for Sunday’s Round 25 clash against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at Moreton Daily Stadium in Redcliffe.

After a tight loss to the Penrith Panthers in the side’s penultimate game of the season, Maguire has named a near identical side for this week’s regular season finale — the only change being that of Kelma Tuilagi, who returns from a shoulder injury to take the place of Alex Seyfarth (knee) on the bench.

Rookie half Jock Madden will once again partner Luke Brooks in the halves, with the latter set to feature again as captain with James Tamou (foot) unavailable.

Despite picking up a head knock in the final stages of last week’s game, Moses Mbye has been named at fullback in what will be his final appearance in Wests Tigers colours.

Wests Tigers will be looking to finish the 2021 regular season on a winning note as they aim to extend their streak over the Bulldogs, having won the past three matches between the two sides.

Expected to win so looking forward to a poor performance all around to finish the season

Why is Chee Kam still playing? He won’t be here next year and this game means nothing for us. Much rather Cini or Hoffman get a go

@thedaboss said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459328) said:
The last hurrah for what has been a intresting season to say the least...😶

Where is the team

@compensate said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459470) said:
Why is Chee Kam still playing? He won’t be here next year and this game means nothing for us. Much rather Cini or Hoffman get a go

Farewell to Mbye and Chee-kam. Might as well get the injured Packer having a run as well.

Feels like neither Cini nor Hoffman are highly rated by the club at this point.

@geo said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459473) said:
The last hurrah for what has been a intresting season to say the least...?

Where is the team

Im a bit slow sorry ??

@madge said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459474) said:

Farewell to Mbye and Chee-kam. Might as well get the injured Packer having a run as well.

Packer to run it str8 at jacko

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459475) said:

Feels like neither Cini nor Hoffman are highly rated by the club **at this point.**

At this point I feel they are both over rated by the club. Ive seen nothing in either of them that screams first grader.

@thedaboss said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459477) said:

Where is the team

Im a bit slow sorry ??

Umm you started the thread over 2 hours ago..

@tiger5150 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459479) said:

Feels like neither Cini nor Hoffman are highly rated by the club **at this point.**

At this point I feel they are both over rated by the club. Ive seen nothing in either of them that screams first grader.

Cini played 3 games, Hoffman 1?

I agree with you though.
I'm not impressed.....

The club would he selecting them in grade if they rated them though.

Talau is basic as and gets picked every week.
(I knowwww, he's young and has potential and there's a good footballer in there somewhere. I'm not picking on the kid)

Might even allow joey up for a run, palla chook is letting them in surely we can arrange a cavalcade limo drive around the ground for services of packer & joey

@hugh1954 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459483) said:

Might even allow joey up for a run, palla chook is letting them in surely we can arrange a cavalcade limo drive around the ground for services of packer & joey

Surely won't be too cold for the sooks on a sunny Queensland arvo?

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459482) said:

I agree with you though.
I'm not impressed.....

(I knowwww, he's young and has potential and there's a good footballer in there somewhere. I'm not picking on the kid)

Talau/Kepaoa is the standard of player that should be at 18, 19 knocking on the door. Cini & Hoffman are the standard that should be running around in reggies (I know there are no reggies, it is a disavantage)

Anyhow Reserves

![Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.17.42 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1630390739124-screen-shot-2021-08-31-at-4.17.42-pm.png)

Looked like a copy/past job as we played Sunday minus the Obvious Injured Seyfath..

Could be some changes..

@tiger5150 said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459485) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459482) said:

I agree with you though.
I'm not impressed.....

Talau/Kepaoa is the standard of player that should be at 18, 19 knocking on the door. Cini & Hoffman are the standard that should be running around in reggies (I know there are no reggies, it is a disavantage)

Facts.

None of then FG quality but been said 100 times.

Hopefully the lads play with some pride on fathers day and leave it all on the field.

A lot of work to do before 2022.

@geo said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459481) said:
@thedaboss said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1459477) said:

Where is the team

Im a bit slow sorry ??

Umm you started the thread over 2 hours ago..

Principle skinner
@TheDaBoss

Latest posts

Staff online

Back