West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs

@truetiger said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462007) said:
@dwight-schrute said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461917) said:
Great to see Cini get a go at the position he's comfortable at.
He runs with intent unlike Mbye and although his defence needs work he'll put his body on the line. He won't pretend to slip over.
I thought Cini was rubbish in the trials but his performances at fullbaCk in KOE changed my mind.

Cini will have to produce the game of his life if he wants to be in the fg side next year...
your quick to judge Mbye by saying he pretends to slip over,with no real knowledge,but yet confirm Cinis defense needs work,andMbye can play in different positions and defend reasonably well ...he will be the last line of defense come the game tommorrow so hopefully he can produce...
If you think watching him in KOE at fullback changed your mind about his playing ability,wait until he steps up to NRL level and see if he can do the same...

Cini 1

Laurie 7

Typical Moses. Couldn't even fall over the line at the end of the season. I know we aren't looking great next year but it'll be comforting knowing that he will not line up for us.

@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462018) said:
It'll be a hard game but I'm keen to see how Madden and Cini go.

Big game for em both in regards to future plans one would think....

We need to really be on to win this as the dogs have been improving over recent weeks.

It's funny how injuries have worked out this year to force madges hand to give the younger player opportunities.

@mike said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462023) said:
@demps said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462018) said:
It'll be a hard game but I'm keen to see how Madden and Cini go.

Big game for em both in regards to future plans one would think....

We need to really be on to win this as the dogs have been improving over recent weeks.

They’ll both have blinders.

Love your confidence Mike

@madge said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461874) said:
Moses Mbye out with concussion. Zac Cini in at fullback.

Concussion? Did he get hit last weekend in the game< wasnt aware of it.

@2005magic said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462135) said:

Yeah, towards the end of the game. Mbye went off for a HIA. Nofoaluma to fullback.

@madge said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462136) said:

Yeah, towards the end of the game. Mbye went off for a HIA. Nofoaluma to fullback.

THanks. Fair enough then, wouldnt wish that one anyone in terms of a permanent injury.

My ask for the Bulldogs game is

- Cini to have a solid error confidence building game. Out of all our reserve graders he deserved the call up the most, his first game was good/2nd a disaster. Lets hope this is one he can build off going into preseason.

- Talau continue his good form in holding the ball and running hard/straight

- Brooks to run off the hip of Blore and Stefano, both these guys have offloads they need a quality ball support player running off them

- nofa to run forward not side ways

- Madden to lead and take control of the side & kicking. Lets see what he is made of.

- Mikaele to run hard, straight and make no errors

- Liddle and Simpkin to run from dummy half with Cini in support.

No injuries or suspensions to any player we are keeping for next season.

Had to find an excuse to leave Mbye out against the dogs. Last time it almost looked like he wanted to gift wrap the game for them

@mighty_tiger said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1462140) said:

- Cini to have a solid error confidence building game. Out of all our reserve graders he deserved the call up the most, his first game was good/2nd a disaster. Lets hope this is one he can build off going into preseason.

- Brooks to run off the hip of Blore and Stefano, both these guys have offloads they need a quality ball support player running off them

- Madden to lead and take control of the side & kicking. Lets see what he is made of.

And maybe Twal jag a try.

According to Sportsbet on the NRL site the Tigers are 500-1 to win the comp this year. Has there been plane crash?

My expectations for this game are so low, I know we should win it but have so little faith in them turning up to play for 80 minutes. If Maguire has really lost the players why should they turn up today and not the other times. Alternatively, if the players support Maguire they should respond and at least play to show they can do better for next season. I'm damned if I know which it will be

Father’s Day present not having to watch Mbye play. Complete dud of a game.

Tried to buy a cheap sound bar in the NRL hotel car park basement.

I like it.

I think all will be true except the Nofa and Mikaele parts.

That might be asking a bit too much

@gnr4life said in [West Tigers Team Vs Bulldogs](/post/1461901) said:
If we’re serious, all 3 will be shown the door. Particularly Amone. Hasn’t impressed at all.

Absolutely. Cini is not a first grader in my opinion. Roberts couldn’t make today’s side. Amone meh. We need to aim higher.

Back