Wests Tigers Board & Ceo Discussion

It means players and their managers would rather put up with the current management and see where the fresh plan of signing a lot of young talent takes the club over the next 18 months to 2 years, rather than have mass change and have the uncertainty of not knowing what a potential new club hierarchy has in their plans moving forward.
Which players and managers are that? We have not out competed any club for a FG players signature for next season and we have signed some young players yet to prove anything. In the wooden spoon position for two years running that does not indicate that pkayers and managers are buying what the club is selling.

There is no fresh plan it's spin because they we can't sign players we need or want. All clubs aim to retain their young talent and always have but they are also active in attracting and signing quality players.
Under the current administration we can't attract quality players and or coaches because we are considered career killers.
Pascoe and Lee have never given any indication that they would stand down based on the back of poor results instead they create diversions by making false promises and sacking others while protecting each others position.
They have had ample opportunity to improve the standing of the club and instead of improving we have consistently gone backwards. A review was /is necessary to make them own their part in the clubs failure and if that results in their dismissal they can join the list of gagged others that they have paid the price before them.

As i've mentioned in another thread, i think now is the time to continue to have our voices heard (even if some disagree). All the drama with Lee shows the completely unprofessional nature of our board, and the complete lack of strategic thinking and planning they have. Everything is reactive.

This why we fail.

Frankly, in my opinion it's unfathomable that anyone currently on the board continues. This board meeting is hopefully the final nail in their metaphorical coffins. They have all demonstrated their incompetence. Hopefully HB group can source some new board members, currently unaffiliated with the current leadership team.

Let them know what you think of their professionalism and performance

Tony Andreacchio: tony.andreacchio@ashfield.rh.com.au
Danny Stapleton: danny@prioritycoatings.com.au
Rick Wade: rwayde@hotmail.com
Lee Hagipentalis: leeh@brydens.com.au

Apparently wild man Dennis has an email, if anyone would like to add that it would be welcome, same for Romero.

We need professionals, Managing Directors of companies. People with strategic thinking. Hopefully the review comes to these conclusions too. The wheels of change are turning, and we need to make sure the message gets across that their failings and shortcomings can no longer be overlooked.
Just reading about Benjis reaction to all this fan feedback and suggestions . He says if you listen to the fans you’ll end up next to them.
Interesting observation? No people power for him!

Just reading about Benjis reaction to all this fan feedback and suggestions . He says if you listen to the fans you’ll end up next to them.
Interesting observation? No people power for him!
Benji doesn’t say that in the Riccio article if that is what you were reading

What I find most disappointing is that the haggipantellis reappointment simply highlights the board level sh!tfight that fans have suspected as being the problem.
Well folks, there it is.
I wonder what the independent review will find?

Last edited:
Which players and managers are that? We have not out competed any club for a FG players signature for next season and we have signed some young players yet to prove anything. In the wooden spoon position for two years running that does not indicate that pkayers and managers are buying what the club is selling.

There is no fresh plan it's spin because they we can't sign players we need or want. All clubs aim to retain their young talent and always have but they are also active in attracting and signing quality players.
Under the current administration we can't attract quality players and or coaches because we are considered career killers.
Pascoe and Lee have never given any indication that they would stand down based on the back of poor results instead they create diversions by making false promises and sacking others while protecting each others position.
They have had ample opportunity to improve the standing of the club and instead of improving we have consistently gone backwards. A review was /is necessary to make them own their part in the clubs failure and if that results in their dismissal they can join the list of gagged others that they have paid the price before them.
Good hit.

Take Nathan Cleary out of their side and see how many titles they win.
It’s easy being on a board when you have a freak of nature and a natural born leader running the side.
I don't think Nathan Cleary is that freaky, too his credit it is his talent that gets him over.

Brian To'o is a damn muscle machine on the wing.
Luai has a class to his style. I love watching him play and set up tries. Crichton too.
Edwards IMHO reminds me of Patten, Luke Burt, a little of Hodgson that real 2000's fullback that does a sneakly play and gets over the line.

Yes Cleary is very match fit. I suspect Luke Brooks is on par at the same age and fitness.

The difference is Cleary can play strategically and he has the forward pack to give him room to play strategically. DCE has to think really fast sometimes. In fairness, DCE did have it easier when Taupau,

Addin Fonua-Blake etc were in the team.​

Thurston, now he was a Physical halfback that was freaky fit. Boy could he read the game and the plays. Cleary still has a lot of gas in his tank, so lets see what he develops into.

Members online

Back