Wests Tigers Coaches

After showing a fair bit of interest after the COE tour, it seems Ciraldo has gone cold on the WT...it's a replay of the LM courting, which is why Sheens put a deadline for CC to make a decision on the club...If he commits next week they nut out the terms, staffing and $$. If I were a betting man, I'd be putting my money on CC not joining us.

After showing a fair bit of interest after the COE tour, it seems Ciraldo has gone cold on the WT...it's a replay of the LM courting, which is why Sheens put a deadline for CC to make a decision on the club...If he commits next week they nut out the terms, staffing and $$. If I were a betting man, I'd be putting my money on CC not joining us.
You can bet you last dollar people in knows and media have been in his ear...
Shame but we need to move on if thats the case as no use crying over it.

What happens then bud?

Getting CC away from Penrith was always going to be difficult and now Ivan has been unwell, achieved what he wanted in coaching his son to a premiership he may be ready to step away sooner rather than later clearing the way.

whos your 1st pick Cc,how many years contract.mines Flannigan on 3
I agree Merlot that 3yr seems to be a wise tenure. I guess it's easier to extend than to cull.
If whatever coach is happy with that then I'd be going that way too.
5yrs for CC I think is WT showing confidence in him to turn the whole shite fight around. I doubt whether any coach could turn the whole football department around under 5 yrs. I'm talking about a long term turnaround.
We don't want to top heavy just to fall on our swords when players start leaving, injuries or whatever.
I feel it's the ability to have players come into the NRL suddenly to cover injuries and there is no backlash.
Stds like we have become accustomed seeing at the Melbourne Storm is what we should be aiming for.
All grades need to follow the coaching model starting at feeder club teams right up to the NRL.
I can tell you that soldiers need at least 2-3 years to be indoctrinated in new soldiering techniques.
They know the basics of soldiering but to be an effective force each member needs to be at a certain standard, if there is a weak link, that will be that armies downfall. From cook to the generals, everyone needs to be on the same page.
The Australian Army used to work on a 6yr model. They figured that soldiers staying in that long would have enough experience to continually spread knowledge to subordinates and the big wheel keeps turning.
It was interesting to note that the best units had the best leaders.

Not surprised.

If Madge who won things in every previous role he had ended up destroying his career here, good luck to any rookie coach.

I’m sure anyone he talks to outside of WT is telling him to avoid us like the plague.

I'm waiting mate, I value your imput, tell me who you want as coach if CC goes belly up?
I have said befor
In Potter we trust
In JT we trust
In Cleary we trust
In Madge we trust

Id be looking for a new tagline myself.
potter= walking dead or undertaker
JT= scarecrow
Cleary= mercenary tried to get results to quick
Fadge= Still caught in 1986
Payten= homegrown, knows the club outside thinker. Probably to smart to come back though!

I agree Merlot that 3yr seems to be a wise tenure. I guess it's easier to extend than to cull.
If whatever coach is happy with that then I'd be going that way too.
5yrs for CC I think is WT showing confidence in him to turn the whole shite fight around. I doubt whether any coach could turn the whole football department around under 5 yrs. I'm talking about a long term turnaround.
We don't want to top heavy just to fall on our swords when players start leaving, injuries or whatever.
I feel it's the ability to have players come into the NRL suddenly to cover injuries and there is no backlash.
Stds like we have become accustomed seeing at the Melbourne Storm is what we should be aiming for.
All grades need to follow the coaching model starting at feeder club teams right up to the NRL.
I can tell you that soldiers need at least 2-3 years to be indoctrinated in new soldiering techniques.
They know the basics of soldiering but to be an effective force each member needs to be at a certain standard, if there is a weak link, that will be that armies downfall. From cook to the generals, everyone needs to be on the same page.
The Australian Army used to work on a 6yr model. They figured that soldiers staying in that long would have enough experience to continually spread knowledge to subordinates and the big wheel keeps turning.
It was interesting to note that the best units had the best leaders.
thank you Sir,very interesting and insitefull.i dont give a rats. as in hindsight the right choice gets made

thinking it will be Ciraldo and Barrett ad an assistant. Downside will be Hastings will go elsewhere and we are stuck with Douhie and Brooks in halves
I think it will be AD and madden my friend .
Brooks will be playing for Newcastle or Warrington / Wigan .
His future in the NRL has run its course unless Wayne wants to chuck him a lifeline as well. .
And I’ve been 💯 behind him his whole career .
We need a new direction , and getting rid of brooks and IMO Hastings isn’t much better ( the guy can’t defend ) , and give the keys to AD .
It’s The Doueihi tigers from here on in for better worse . Madden is his Robin either to a strong future , or until we find someone better .

Good read mate, where do I "pay" 🤣
I know this is sounding like a broken record....last year before and after the review, surely the club had this sorted, the what ifs I mean.
My gut feeling is CC was approached and played the wait and see. Wt used Sheens not settled yet as an excuse for not punting madge.
The world is at CC feet now. As you said I don't care either, over it.
Now that it's back fired somewhat, what is their contingency plan that I'm SURE was worked out last year.
This club reaks of disorganisation.
People can make excuses for the WT like injuries, suspension, covid and our trainer ran out of fairy dust, the runs or lack there of are there are all for all to see.
The fact that blind freddy could have predicted a poor start to the season and the coach will be under fire but the only voice available was on holidays in remote Australia.
The next thing blind freddy would have seen is out with old and in with the new coach and how it would go down with supporters and players. Now all this indecision is affecting the club.
Not only wacked by the dogs but the talk is Brooks is being punted after a below average performance. Love or hate the guy I can understand him feeling it.
This should have been done last year when he was worth something, say to the Knights. The WT heads have stuffed us up and Brooks.
How there can be all this talk about dropping him when our rep boys are playing is surely media driven because WT aren't that dumb are they hey 🤔
I'm running out of patience, I'll never stop supporting them, ever, but I'm running out of time, I cant do another rebuild 🤣
Another rebuild, it sounds like another bloody operation!

Doctors with scalpels and tongs mangling about with our gizzards, declare the procedure to be a success and a year later, the problem is ten times worse.

And the only medical negligence expert closeby is running the hospital!

Dr Lee omg!

bra how many times does it have to be repeated. there is no deadline. you completely discredited your mail the second you said the word.

Back