Wests Tigers Coaches

So we’re going to count all the chickens before they hatch and pray ?
There goes another 10 years
Seriously what is your solution mate . you Moan about everything . Brooks is crap . This club sux ! we keep losing . This club sux!
Get rid of the coach . This club sux! Like why are you here ? To me , you revel in the drama .
Give me your solution , because I’ve never seen you positive or happy on here , which would logically indicate you would prefer change . To you know , make you happy .
Change happens Nope! This club sux ! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheens said we are going to do junior development/progression better than we have been doing it. We're being pro-active and first step was bringing in a coach who has the skills to do it.
Probably because nobody of nrl standard wants to come here so they are pinning all there hopes on juniors. Luke Brooks, Jacob Liddle I don't think will be in the clubs plans moving forward are from that thinking so I'm not overly excited about it.

Reactions: BZN
Probably because nobody of nrl standard wants to come here so they are pinning all there hopes on juniors. Luke Brooks, Jacob Liddle I don't think will be in the clubs plans moving forward are from that thinking so I'm not overly excited about it.
Traditionally, we've a great track record of producing quality junior players. We have the Inner West and Macarthur/Campbelltown junior districts. Why wouldn't we take advantage of these?

The new coach can make up his mind on Brooks and Liddle.

I support the push for Ciraldo. Comparing him to Barrett is silly. Even as a player, it was clear that Barrett lacked football IQ. I remember watching him ignoring blokes in obvious gaps to pass to players that were about to be tackled. He was very pre-meditated with his play. He was not a player I thought would make a good coach.
I would like to see us run with a "new" coach. I would probably count Morris in here too, he was only just starting when he got shafted. Just don't see the point in recycling the old brigade, none of them are worthy of tying Madge's bootlaces, so I don't see why you'd punt him to replace him with one of Flanno, Brown or Barrett.

Seriously what is your solution mate . You ***** and you Moan about everything . Brooks is crap . This club sux ! we keep losing . This club sux!
Get rid of the coach . This club sux! Like why are you here ? To me , you revel in the drama .
Give me your solution , because I’ve never seen you positive or happy on here , which would logically indicate you would prefer change . To you know , make you happy .
Change happens Nope! This club sux ! Lol
Firstly I’m not your mate .. I think your a tool !

So ..are you happy that Madge inherited a Shit storm created by Pascoe and Ivan ?

This is realistically Madge’s first season with a half decent team who have been decimated by injury .. then they punt him wtf !

My solution would be to tell the cancer ( brooks and Nofoalooza and liddle ) to look elsewhere.. they are shit and don’t give a shit .

I would try and entice a couple of top players to the club even if it means paying overs to get us out of this rut .

How the hell can any coach succeed when flogs like our chairman sign up Crap like Nofoalooza for four years because he befriended his daughter ?

And finally 🖕🏿

Last edited:

So ..are you happy that Madge inherited a Shit storm created by Pascoe and Ivan ?

This is realistically Madge’s first season with a half decent team who have been decimated by injury .. then they punt him wtf !

My solution would be to tell the cancer ( brooks and Nofoalooza and liddle ) to look elsewhere.. they are shit and don’t give a shit .

I would try and entice a couple of top players to the club even if it means paying overs to get us out of this rut .

How the hell can any coach succeed when flogs like our chairman sign up Crap like Nofoalooza for four years became he befriended his daughter ?

And finally 🖕🏿
Trust me the feeling is more than mutual . I think your the worst thing about this forum and offer nothing other than negativity , and backhanded bullying . Never anything productive .
And I’m just calling out , if you have that opinion and had that opinion the whole time why are you always bagging the team. Because like I said you revel in the muck . You love this shit .
And what the hell ? Madge resigned all those players and had final say on all this stuff .
I’m pro Madge . I’ve always been that way . But I’m pragmatic about the fact it’s been 3 and half years .

I support the push for Ciraldo. Comparing him to Barrett is silly. Even as a player, it was clear that Barrett lacked football IQ. I remember watching him ignoring blokes in obvious gaps to pass to players that were about to be tackled. He was very pre-meditated with his play. He was not a player I thought would make a good coach.
I would like to see us run with a "new" coach. I would probably count Morris in here too, he was only just starting when he got shafted. Just don't see the point in recycling the old brigade, none of them are worthy of tying Madge's bootlaces, so I don't see why you'd punt him to replace him with one of Flanno, Brown or Barrett.
Same here mate,
Ciraldo and if not then Morris.

And some these other names should not even be mentioned let alone be considered.

How old are the people saying it will be great to wait 5 years for ‘maybe’ some juniors to come through while we simply have to put up with pain in the meantime?
Well, I’m not young and I’m tired of waiting.
We already have pathways in place …if Sheens can’t do anything to turn us around any faster then punt him and find someone who can.
Yeah it would be nice if we could win more than one GF in 70yrs.

Trust me the feeling is more than mutual . I think your the worst thing about this forum and offer nothing other than negativity , and backhanded bullying . Never anything productive .
And I’m just calling out , if you have that opinion and had that opinion the whole time why are you always bagging the team. Because like I said you revel in the muck . You love this shit .
And what the hell ? Madge resigned all those players and had final say on all this stuff .
I’m pro Madge . I’ve always been that way . But I’m pragmatic about the fact it’s been 3 and half years .
3.5 seasons but in reality he’s had like 18 months plus a huge injury toll but you must be blind ?

Pascoe was that shit at managing the footy department they had to get senile old sheens in lol

The same bloke who’s sued the club lol

As for Madge’s ‘signings ‘.. no one of worth would come to the club way before Madge got here so he had to make do with the nuffies already at his disposal .

Basket case of a club

Last edited:
3.5 seasons but in reality he’s had like 18 months plus a huge injury toll but you must be blind ?

Pascoe was that shit at managing the footy department then had to get senile old sheens in lol

As for Madge’s ‘signings ‘.. no one of worth would come to the club way before Madge got here so he had to make do with the nuffies already at his disposal .

Basket case of a club
Agree 💯 on Pascoe . Which is why the sheens role of basically anything football related should have happened back in 2013 when sheens was sacked .
Here’s the thing , I remember the thing about sheens being in 2013 , that if he sucked it up and swallowed his pride , he would have killed it in his role now back then . But he couldn’t .
He was sacked as the coach but should have been the head of operations 9 years ago . So I don’t agree with the bloke who sued us shit . He sued Grant Mayer and that team of metal heads .
People wanted Pascoe gone from football operations . He’s gone now. I don’t see what the difference between that and sacking the guy who is the first to make us profitable other than people feeling good . Keep him running the money and completely away from football .
And bullshit about the players sorry . He made the choices . He made the wrong choices , but he made them .
And I can’t believe you of all people have the hide to come out say stuff like that , when since forever your bagging the club about signings .
Your having your cake and eating it too . Your a rabble rouser ! Like those professional protestors who stir shit on Facebook .
The only consistent axe I’ve ever seen you grind is the anti brooks one.
I don’t know where your loyalties lie , but IMO it sure doesn’t look like the best interest of Wests tigers .

Pascoe was that shit at managing the footy department then had to get senile old sheens in lol

Basket case of a club
The only two players the club has been able to sign in demand ever and not discards- Api and Papalli - signed with Maguire as coach. If they signed this week the fans would be besides themselves - but it's like we have all become dismissive. Maguire the coach they signed under - and Tim Sheens confirmed that Maguire was involved in all signings - doesn't get the opportunity to work with them cause the board caved.

Agree 💯 on Pascoe . Which is why the sheens role of basically anything football related should have happened back in 2013 when sheens was sacked .
Here’s the thing , I remember the thing about sheens being in 2013 , that if he sucked it up and swallowed his pride , he would have killed it in his role now back then . But he couldn’t .
He was sacked as the coach but should have been the head of operations 9 years ago . So I don’t agree with the bloke who sued us shit . He sued Grant Mayer and that team of metal heads .
People wanted Pascoe gone from football operations . He’s gone now. I don’t see what the difference between that and sacking the guy who is the first to make us profitable other than people feeling good . Keep him running the money and completely away from football .
And bullshit about the players sorry . He made the choices . He made the wrong choices , but he made them .
And I can’t believe you of all people have the hide to come out say stuff like that , when since forever your bagging the club about signings .
Your having your cake and eating it too . Your a rabble rouser ! Like those professional protestors who stir shit on Facebook .
The only consistent axe I’ve ever seen you grind is the anti brooks one.
I don’t know where your loyalties lie , but IMO it sure doesn’t look like the best interest of Wests tigers .
You’d be better off joint the podcast forum .. apparently it’s all rainbows and butterflies on there .

More your style !

And don’t forget to buy a hat of Pascoe at the next ambush meet

He’ll appreciate the business

The only two players the club has been able to sign in demand ever and not discards- Api and Papalli - signed with Maguire as coach. If they signed this week the fans would be besides themselves - but it's like we have all become dismissive. Maguire the coach they signed under - and Tim Sheens confirmed that Maguire was involved in all signings - doesn't get the opportunity to work with them cause the board caved.
They might have signed cuz we offered the most money?
They might have seen an opportunity with us?
Madge was obviously one of the factors but sheens might have been just as influential.
You'll never know unless ur Api or Paps

When Sheens says development coach that leads me to think we'll be considering;

Ciraldo
Morris
Young
Ryles
At a stretch Hannay

We won't be going anywher near the likes of Flanagan or Green.

Woolf would surprise me too. St. Helens are a well drilled side, but they're also a stacked side. If Woolf was coaching a lower side in Super League and had them up the top I'd be curious, but I'm not really excited by a guy running the richest club with a stacked squad well.

We're going to have a young coach with Sheens overlooking things and pulling some strings in the background.

Those suggesting Cronk or Slater, gees. They'd never touch us with a 10 foot pole.

In a perfect world my first choice would be Payten. But my gut feeling is we'll end up with Morris.

How the hell can any coach succeed when flogs like our chairman sign up Crap like Nofoalooza for four years became he befriended his daughter ?

And finally 🖕🏿
Hey Hobbo can you tell us how you really feel?:)

And finally 🖕🏿
And here I was thinking you could only spell two words.
What's gunna stop the young talent doing a tedesco, moses, papenhuyzen, Woods etc?
Winning

Back