Wests Tigers Coaches

The SAS was a real revelation. He is a great leader - brave as without being an ego maniac. Realised after watching it why Maguire Bennett and any coach who has worked with him would want him leading/ involved with their teams.
Precisely.

Carried himself so well and was a good ambassador for rugby league.

Knew he was going to win it, from the start.
Born competitor.

Yep, he's got a big future in coaching if he wants it.

Can see him doing well....

Not sure where the negative comments come from, maybe from the gossip magazine stuff about him cheating on his wife or having a bit of a bad time on the drink.
Filmed doing coke in pub toilets also…
He’s certainly no clean skin.
From my own eyes, None of those blokes from that club a that time were

But most of that would be what, 10 years ago now almost? He’d be a lot more grown up these days, and moved on from all that.

Precisely.

Born competitor.

When he got off his ban - I was hoping Madge might snag him somehow….

Nope and nope

Precisely.

Born competitor.
Yep had him all wrong.
Not suggesting he is an angel, but man what a competitor - cool under pressure and just got what ever he was assigned done and supported his team whike doing it.

Filmed doing coke in pub toilets also…
He’s certainly no clean skin.
From my own eyes, None of those blokes from that club a that time were

But most of that would be what, 10 years ago now almost? He’d be a lot more grown up these days, and moved on from all that.
Pretty common stuff in the sporting world.

Not condoning it, just pointing out how prevalent it is.

Had a run in with his father in law too that made head lines.

Pretty common stuff in the sporting world.

Not condoning it, just pointing out how prevalent it is.

Had a run in with his father in law too that made head lines.
My point exactly - young blokes with too much time, celebrity and money….

No burden he should have to carry with him forever,…
After all - Inglis is in helping coach QLD… he’s done worse than Sammy

Why on earth would Tim Sheens take on a head coaching gig at 71 and on a major rebuild as some are suggesting. That said, the, club needs to get off their backsides and appoint someone fast before we lose what few decent players we still have and before the fast diminishing pool of available talent disappears altogether.

Why on earth would Tim Sheens take on a head coaching gig at 71 and on a major rebuild as some are suggesting. That said, the, club needs to get off their backsides and appoint someone fast before we lose what few decent players we still have and before the fast diminishing pool of available talent disappears altogether.
Yep at 71 we will have to make sure the defibrillator machine is handy where ever we play and train.

The best way to make sure people are talking about the things you want them to, is to put it all out there.
We've sacked a coach, failed to land the next best coach and have lost every game subsequent to this. Yet there are not a hundred articles or hourly discussions on 360, Sen or TripleM about Madge, the club failing to land Ciraldo or how bad we're currently playing.
Why do you people think that is?
Said it the other day but it's oldest trick in the book - using misdirection - and is probably also being done in effort to help hose down our expectations too.

We're at a low point and everything looks bleak but I'd say the coach, team and supporters are the club's priority. Management are attempting to relieve some pressure for them while orchestrating the next steps of our revised plan.
I'm loving that they're not giving us too much shit as maybe this is the most common reason a player (or coach) refuses to come here - extreme media attention, and our inability to take control of any PR crisis - and we're establishing positive relations with them to help overcome this barrier.
It probably won't last but I'm happy to see us control the narrative a little. Plus you only need to look at the current trend in the media to see where all attention has been shifted and that it's also somewhat controlled.
Using misdirection, the club are masters at it. 😂
I think Anastasakis summed it up succinctly when he said to the panel last week..”c’mon we’ve spoken enough about the Tigers.”
We are becoming less of a one liner for stand up comedy, and more of a club deserving in pity.

We should re-employ Madge, then sack him again a week later.
Just to make sure he fully understands exactly who's to blame for our woeful performances when he was in charge, and of course in the games since.
The improvements in our structures, bench rotations, attack, defence, line speed . . . have all been a joy to watch.
I especially like that FINALLY we have stopped the 5 hitups and mid field bomb.
Yep, you can see the transformation after getting rid of our problem, Madge.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back