2023 - we’re developing - spoon
2024 - we’re developing - 16th
2025 - we’re developing - 15th
2026 - we’re developing - 14th
2027 - we’re developing - 13th
2028 - new coach, new 5 year plan.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
It’s clear the club returned Sheens due to his standing in the game. Good call because the club clearly had a credibility issue.

But to then walk away and say, Sheens is the boss in the football department now, he is responsible for the whole shebang is weak. Club powerbrokers should be out researching what makes our club less attractive to players than other clubs. Tip, it’s not just that they win more games.

Yes, we have a new CoE about to open and that’s a good start. But I’ll give you a recent example, Hastings was asked to pay for flights to the GC for crying out loud!! To watch his team.

If you think a guy is worth half a million $ per year that’s a pretty serious investment! You would think you would move heaven and earth to keep that investment happy. Blokes in their 20’s have pretty simple pleasures. You don’t think the Roosters know that?

Do our powerbrokers move heaven and earth to get and retain the best? I think not. Mediocrity is us.
That was absolutely pathetic, from a club that is in a strong financial position.

2023 - we’re developing - spoon
2024 - we’re developing - 16th
2025 - we’re developing - 15th
2026 - we’re developing - 14th
2027 - we’re developing - 13th
2028 - new coach, new 5 year plan.
2022 - spoon

Take the bye off every team right now that had it last week, and we sit last.

Walker Brothers - anyone else interested...

Now News Corp have revealed the duo have reached out to the Wests Tigers and director of football Tim Sheens with a stunning proposal.

A one-year contract, and fired at the end of the first year if they don't make the finals, with the duo labelling it a "no-risk" strategy for one of the three clubs currently chasing a new boss.

“It wouldn’t matter which team we coach, we will get success,” Ben Walker told the publication.

Let's all be honest in here no jokes do you honestly believe it will only take 5 Years ? At least 7 years if we pick and stick with the best 17/18 kids and they don't leave at 25 they should be ready

Flanagan is the play here. Ciraldo will decline, John Morris is not rated by people I know at the Sharks he’s too soft and friendly with players.

He’s the most credentialed coach on the market and needs a gig. As long as Kyle is not part of the deal it’s the way to go.

We are a basket case a rookie can’t get it done.
I think you may to be proven right.
It’s a devil of a decision to have to make by the club.
Last throw of the dice for some of them.

Let's all be honest I'm n here no jokes do you honestly believe it will only take 5 years only ? At least 7 years of we pick and stick with the best 17/18 kids and they don't leave at 25 they should be ready
Kids won’t learn dick all off journeyman and rejects

Walker Brothers - anyone else interested...

Now News Corp have revealed the duo have reached out to the Wests Tigers and director of football Tim Sheens with a stunning proposal.

A one-year contract, and fired at the end of the first year if they don't make the finals, with the duo labelling it a "no-risk" strategy for one of the three clubs currently chasing a new boss.

“It wouldn’t matter which team we coach, we will get success,” Ben Walker told the publication.
What can you lose?

Reactions: 851
I will tell you all what the problem is...its not the coach,assistant coaches.rehab or the whole footy dept...
Its when players come here with great expectations such as J.Rey,Packer,Mbye and co..many over the years...
They fall into the lax attitude of "we dont have to give it our all.we will get paid either way"...
AND THATS THE ATTITUDE WE HAVE HAD SINCE 2011...no one from the board has addressed it,but when we are doing well in membership drive and hat sales,their the first to get in front of the camera and sell themselves as the key to our success..
When the results arent on the board they shift the blame and sack the coach..
How many coaches have we had since 2011...
There in lies the problem and Lee said it best "we all have our roles to play so that we are a success"...
Unless it makes their role look bad...
Cheers ...end of opinion....
That's true, Lee and homeless Harry were front and centre showing CC the facilities. But have nothing to do with the football club when the results are shit.

Let's all be honest in here no jokes do you honestly believe it will only take 5 Years ? At least 7 years if we pick and stick with the best 17/18 kids and they don't leave at 25 they should be ready
Cowboys finished 15th last year. Why do we always give our club years to improve? 7 years isn't even accepting mediocraty , its raising the white flag

2 areas are the key to getting back into top 8

1 = Invest money into the Spine (AD, Hastings, Api and Laurie will do good things IF number 2 gets done
2 = Invest into some forwards with mongrel who take pride in doing there job - Papa , Stefo, Twal and we need to upgrade the others..

If these 2 areas are good to go so are we as a club IMO.

Cowboys finished 15th last year. Why do we always give our club years to improve? 7 years isn't even accepting mediocraty , its raising the white flag
It's the Tiger's nothing is simple do you have membership every year I have problems with its so difficult to do the simple things

2 areas are the key to getting back into top 8

1 = Invest money into the Spine (AD, Hastings, Api and Laurie will do good things IF number 2 gets done
2 = Invest into some forwards with mongrel who take pride in doing there job - Papa , Stefo, Twal and we need to upgrade the others..

If these 2 areas are good to go so are we as a club IMO.
Big IF. Reggies rugby players are more our style.

For Ciraldo, the Tigers are an appealing option, reason I say that is for the first three years there is absolutely no pressure to do anything other than lead under 20s kids into grade, gives Ciraldo the chance he needs to start to ease his way into his new coaching career. He pretty much is doing that now isn't he.
Sheens can take care of the rest of the garbage for him.
I'm no expert so I'm abit torn, going all out for a rookie coach, could be the next Bellamy, or the next Barrett.
There must be something to the guy, every league head in the game rates him. I just figure if it doesn't work out, what's one more coach gone, we are the leagues best at something, even if it is paying out coaches.🤣

Latest posts

Back