Wests Tigers Coaches

I’m not talking about leaks I’m talking about announcements, other clubs are securing players , signing assistants etc we are by the look doing nothing
Nah we are doing something, propping up our opponents with loan players. Giving up on a season half way through. What a weak club, sell it to someone with some ability.

I’m not talking about leaks I’m talking about announcements, other clubs are securing players , signing assistants etc we are by the look doing nothing
Well after last night anything that was near the hook would of shot for cover. Tim and benji are going to have to put out a lot of burley now
I’m thinking there won’t be much movement until nov 1

Benji Marshall is having an impact at Wests Tigers already as he gathers a team around him that he will want as head coach.

Marshall, with the approval of Tim Sheens – coach for the next two seasons before Marshall takes over – has told the current members of the high performance unit they are no longer required. Marshall will put his own people in place.
The interesting name still among the training ranks at the Tigers is Ronnie Palmer. Sheens says the NRL veteran is not part of the high performance team, but the futures of all staff members are being looked at. In other words, Palmer should look around just in case. Palmer would not comment when I asked him if he had a job at the Tigers next year. His name is being mentioned in other areas, though. (SMH)
That’s Matthew Jay and his high performance team.
How big is that department?

Nah we are doing something, propping up our opponents with loan players. Giving up on a season half way through. What a weak club, sell it to someone with some ability.
The worst example of leadership when a club's success is largely measured by the results of the FG squad. Why weaken our team to give strength to an already stronger club and get nothing in return for the players who are left to compete.
Pack of dumb arses running the joint who like to feather their own nests by wielding their power over those who are victims and are set up to fail on the back of their decision making - while they want on about accountability.

You remember what happened last time we made an official announcement that we didn’t sign the coach we were after? It backfired on us.

Noddy should resign. Let those that are releasing/loaning players stand up and be accountable

Noddy is Sheens Pascoes and the boards sacrifice to the mob (us supporters).I would not blame him in the slightest for quitting.i do not rate him as a coach but this is on the heirarchy not him.The fiasco is on their shoulders not his

Good luck to Sheens and Marshall taking over the steering wheel of the Titanic.
Ice bergs are on the horizon.

Tip shuffling the decks chairs is not the answer.

Also no matter how many times you polish a turd it is still a turd at the end of the day.

Mate agree the probability is high for another crap season but Sheens and Marshall know this hence why sheens is not bog down coaching this season. We are on the front foot planning for next season

As long as you are part of the deal

Good luck to Sheens and Marshall taking over the steering wheel of the Titanic.
Ice bergs are on the horizon.

Tip shuffling the decks chairs is not the answer.

Also no matter how many times you polish a turd it is still a turd at the end of the day.
Just tell Captain Sheens the icebergs are Rooster's forwards, they'll soon get out of the way.

Don’t care who’s in charge , can anyone really see anything changing next year , UNLESS we sign 10 class players , even Santa’s couldn’t make that happen . We have got ourselves in this mess , BUT the nrl have made this into a top half and a bottom half comp , by letting certain clubs legally Rory the cap , and the way it stands it will never be a level playing field.

Don’t care who’s in charge , can anyone really see anything changing next year , UNLESS we sign 10 class players , even Santa’s couldn’t make that happen . We have got ourselves in this mess , BUT the nrl have made this into a top half and a bottom half comp , by letting certain clubs legally Rory the cap , and the way it stands it will never be a level playing field.
Sharks signed Finucane and Hynes and now they are right up there. Just takes strong leadership and good recruiting. We suck!

Members online

Back