Wests Tigers Coaches

426Tlgerland

Well what ever they are doing behind the scenes it’s all very quiet , no mention of any player singings , no mention of who may join the coaching staff , or performance staff but it needs to start happening , we currently look like shit , play like shit , and small like shit , and Noddy saying players have tapped out then tried to back peddle , to late mate you said it but it’s ok we can see it every time we watch them go around

tony soprano

Mate our forwards are marshmallows. No use blaming Madge or god or the high performance staff. We need a better roster and the current bell ends in charge can’t fix it.

You can't buy players need to fix the club first.

tony soprano

Well what ever they are doing behind the scenes it’s all very quiet , no mention of any player singings , no mention of who may join the coaching staff , or performance staff but it needs to start happening , we currently look like shit , play like shit , and small like shit , and Noddy saying players have tapped out then tried to back peddle , to late mate you said it but it’s ok we can see it every time we watch them go around

Nod been terrible

tony soprano

That what we asked for right. No leaks?

426Tlgerland

I’m not talking about leaks I’m talking about announcements, other clubs are securing players , signing assistants etc we are by the look doing nothing

BAGNF05

I’m not talking about leaks I’m talking about announcements, other clubs are securing players , signing assistants etc we are by the look doing nothing
Nah we are doing something, propping up our opponents with loan players. Giving up on a season half way through. What a weak club, sell it to someone with some ability.

Red88_Tiger

Well after last night anything that was near the hook would of shot for cover. Tim and benji are going to have to put out a lot of burley now
I’m thinking there won’t be much movement until nov 1

twentyforty

Benji Marshall is having an impact at Wests Tigers already as he gathers a team around him that he will want as head coach.

Marshall, with the approval of Tim Sheens – coach for the next two seasons before Marshall takes over – has told the current members of the high performance unit they are no longer required. Marshall will put his own people in place.
The interesting name still among the training ranks at the Tigers is Ronnie Palmer. Sheens says the NRL veteran is not part of the high performance team, but the futures of all staff members are being looked at. In other words, Palmer should look around just in case. Palmer would not comment when I asked him if he had a job at the Tigers next year. His name is being mentioned in other areas, though. (SMH)
That’s Matthew Jay and his high performance team.
How big is that department?

Telltails

Nah we are doing something, propping up our opponents with loan players. Giving up on a season half way through. What a weak club, sell it to someone with some ability.
The worst example of leadership when a club's success is largely measured by the results of the FG squad. Why weaken our team to give strength to an already stronger club and get nothing in return for the players who are left to compete.
Pack of dumb arses running the joint who like to feather their own nests by wielding their power over those who are victims and are set up to fail on the back of their decision making - while they want on about accountability.

twentyforty

You remember what happened last time we made an official announcement that we didn’t sign the coach we were after? It backfired on us.

jadtiger

Noddy should resign. Let those that are releasing/loaning players stand up and be accountable

Noddy is Sheens Pascoes and the boards sacrifice to the mob (us supporters).I would not blame him in the slightest for quitting.i do not rate him as a coach but this is on the heirarchy not him.The fiasco is on their shoulders not his

tony soprano

Good luck to Sheens and Marshall taking over the steering wheel of the Titanic.
Ice bergs are on the horizon.

Tip shuffling the decks chairs is not the answer.

Also no matter how many times you polish a turd it is still a turd at the end of the day.

Mate agree the probability is high for another crap season but Sheens and Marshall know this hence why sheens is not bog down coaching this season. We are on the front foot planning for next season

colinbh

As long as you are part of the deal