Wests Tigers Draw 2016 discussion ...

fergiefurr

Going to start by saying this is totally a rumour, however a mate of mine who's a big warriors fan told me word around warriors fans is they've got us away (our home game) round 1.

Warriors Round 1 :astonished:.

Shaun Johnson, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Issac Luke, Konrad Hurrell, Simon Mannering, Bodene Thompson, Jacob Lillyman, Manu Vatuvai, Ryan Hoffman, Same Lisone…..to name a few :bawling.

Good luck with this opposition for Round 1 if true?

Easy win…cause I'm going to NZ in January and infect their entire water supply with laxatives.....

We got dis... :sign:

@Geo. said:
Easy win…cause I'm going to NZ in January and infect their entire water supply with laxatives.....
We got dis... :sign:

To make sure this can assist" the process ",have a function a day before, and to the warrior's players serve :smiling_imp: chocolate cake and the icing is made from laxettes. :wink:

@foreveratiger said:

Shaun Johnson, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Issac Luke, Konrad Hurrell, Simon Mannering, Bodene Thompson, Jacob Lillyman, Manu Vatuvai, Ryan Hoffman, Same Lisone…..to name a few :bawling.

This is probably the best time to face them if true. As they may still be finding new combinations etc with so many new faces. Also a good chance of being in some hot weather.

Trying to find some positives

@foreveratiger said:

**This** opposition?

Theyd be no different to any other opposition, wed need luck and lots of it…we will be outsiders with the books for most of the early rounds at least

Round 1 - March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Thursday 3 March
Eels v Broncos @ Pirtek Stadium, 8:00pm Ch 9
Friday 4 March
Bulldogs v TBC @ ANZ Stadium, 7:45pm Ch 9
Saturday 5 March
Wests Tigers v Warriors @ Campbelltown Stadium, 3pm Fox
Cowboys v Sharks @ 1300Smiles Stadium, 7:30pm Fox
Sunday 6 March
Roosters v Rabbitohs @ Allianz Stadium, 4pm Ch 9 CONFIRMED
Monday 7 March
Storm v Dragons @ AAMI Park, 7pm Fox

Read more at http://leagueunlimited.com/news/27133-2016-nrl-draw-news/#zyC48cWTfT5FJDBi.99

Unconfirmed at this stage…

@Geo. said:
Round 1 - March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Thursday 3 March
@ Pirtek Stadium said:
Friday 4 March
@ ANZ Stadium said:
Saturday 5 March
Wests Tigers v Warriors @ Campbelltown Stadium, 3pm Fox
@ 1300Smiles Stadium said:
Sunday 6 March
Roosters v Rabbitohs @ Allianz Stadium, 4pm Ch 9 CONFIRMED
Monday 7 March
Storm v Dragons @ AAMI Park, 7pm Fox

Read more at http://leagueunlimited.com/news/27133-2016-nrl-draw-news/#zyC48cWTfT5FJDBi.99

Unconfirmed at this stage…

Give me a break NRL :brick:

Another Wests Tigers game on Happy's little Princesses and Mum's birthday

Round 1 is probably the best time to get the Warriors on a hot day and their new players trying to gel..

In the middle of winter, away with their new signings they will be up there with the best 2-3 sides in the comp.

They will still prob have too much for us any time of year though to be honest.

See that the GF rematch has been confirmed for Good Friday

Draw can't be so far away , surely

On paper warriors look like one of the sides most likely….to get them first up is probably the best time.

@Goose said:
On paper warriors look like one of the sides most likely….to get them first up is probably the best time.

They're notoriously slow starters. SJ coming back from a serious injury. Luke and RTS still settling in. Upset could be on the cards.

Another Unconfirmed game WT V Manly RD 2…MNF...@ Leichhardt...

WT 60 Silvertail Scum 2...

Latest posts

Members online

Back