Wests Tigers Draw 2016 discussion ...

That draw is horrible for the future of Leichhardt. Manly on a Monday night, Storm, Cowboys and Raiders, there will be lucky to be 100 opposition supporters at any of these games.

Then you have the almost 4 month gap between Storm and Cows games, coupled with 2 of the last 6 games being when in all likelihood when the team is out of finals contentions.

I'm putting on my tin foil hat here when I say management have constructed the best case to get rid of Leichhardt after this season. Only Tigers in finals contentions, sunday arvo games will bring any sort of crowds to the game.

Does anyone know if the Forum member will be having a get together for a home game this year.
I'm a shift worker and need plenty of notice to get time off over a weekend.
Could someone let me know please.

@bathursttiger said:
Does anyone know if the Forum member will be having a get together for a home game this year.
I'm a shift worker and need plenty of notice to get time off over a weekend.
Could someone let me know please.

hey mate
there has been something spoken about for next season. true tiger arranged a get together last year which turned out well.
when there is something more concrete will let you know

@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
Cambo..Warriors Sharks Knights Titans

Leichhardt…Manly Storm Cowboys Raiders

ANZ...Eels Dogs Souff's Pamfers...

And ??

Inferring something ??

Inferring nothing tin foil but it is interesting seeing which games have been allocated to our 3 home grounds…

Another plus for membership to ANZ is the 3 away games at the ground...Souff's Dogs and Parra will get reciprocal rights effectively getting 7 games for the price of 4 and possibly 8 if the Dragons game there gets the same as it did last year...

4 home games at ANZ and 4 away games there. So if we make that our home base we will be playing 16 games each year at the one venue. That would be a pretty big advantage without even taking the money into account.

@gallagher said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
@Geo. said:
Cambo..Warriors Sharks Knights Titans

Leichhardt…Manly Storm Cowboys Raiders

ANZ...Eels Dogs Souff's Pamfers...

And ??

Inferring something ??

Inferring nothing tin foil but it is interesting seeing which games have been allocated to our 3 home grounds…

Another plus for membership to ANZ is the 3 away games at the ground...Souff's Dogs and Parra will get reciprocal rights effectively getting 7 games for the price of 4 and possibly 8 if the Dragons game there gets the same as it did last year...

4 home games at ANZ and 4 away games there. So if we make that our home base we will be playing 16 games each year at the one venue. That would be a pretty big advantage without even taking the money into account.

Sorry Gallagher. Am i missing something? How do we get 16 games at one venue?

@Tiger Tim said:
@gallagher said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
And ??

Inferring something ??

The away games v Souths ,Roosters etc are played at the same stadium …...

@Tiger Tim said:
@gallagher said:
@Geo. said:
@happy tiger said:
And ??

Inferring something ??

Not for 2016 mate. Im saying If we moved there fulltime. As happy said home games plus 4 away games.

@happy tiger said:
@Tiger Tim said:
@gallagher said:
@Geo. said:

The away games v Souths ,Roosters etc are played at the same stadium …...

Are Roosters moving from Allianz…seems strange they would take their home game from their to ANZ against us...?

The number of away games we play at ANZ is determined by the Draw Souff's and Dogs are the only 2 guaranteed away games at ANZ...you can pretty much lock in Easter Monday against Parra now ..this year is the first we have hosted...Dragons for this year and next but again would depend on the draw and playing them twice...

Remaining Rounds 21-26 released today..

Round 21: vs. Eels at ANZ Stadium (A) — Saturday, July 30 at 5:30pm (NINE, FOX)
Round 22: vs. Cowboys at Leichhardt Oval (H) — Sunday, August 7 at 4:00pm (NINE, FOX)
Round 23: vs. Titans at Campbelltown Stadium (H) — Saturday, August 13 at 3:00pm (FOX)
Round 24: vs. Panthers at Pepper Stadium (A) — Friday, August 19 at 7:50pm (NINE, FOX)
Round 25: vs. Warriors at Mt. Smart Stadium (A) — Sunday, August 28 at 2:00pm (FOX)
Round 26: vs. Raiders at Leichhardt Oval (H) — Sunday, September 4 at 2:00pm (FOX)

Both Leichhardt games + the Campbelltown game played in the arvo. Beauty.

Back