Wests Tigers Home Ground Mega Thread

That should be the end goal if we want to own the South West. Then play 2-3 heritage games at a full Leichhardt on a Sunday afternoon. Perfect 👌
Perfect. make it happen Richo. I think the majority of WTs would love that.

Doesn't matter what ground you play at, if you take every wrong option, lack heart in defence, run embarrassingly bad lines on the edges, kick pathetically and simply play dumb you have no chance.

Today could be the start of the end of our season. We will now be 2 and 5 after Penrith and Brisbane smash us. It's near over. What a missed opportunity the past 2 weeks have been.

Classic Wests Tigers let down.

That performance has nothing to do with the playing at Campbelltown - seen just as rubbish performances at other grounds. Lomax out of the game and as bad as we were with poor halves display, there is nothing in that game.

I love Leichardt but that performance has nothing to do with the ground. Lomax out of the game and as bad as we were with poor halves display, there is nothing in that game.
Forget Lomax, we were so ordinary, especially in the second half when the game was on the line, we played like we didn’t know each other.
My word for that game is so [This word has been automatically removed]ing disappointing, the stage was set, the crowd turned up but we didn’t !

Reactions: BZN
There would be 16 other clubs begging us to play them at Campbelltown,maybe we should auction our home games there to the highest bidders.We would make a fortune due to that brilliant business plan

Latest posts

Back