Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019..

@jirskyr said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029438) said:
@Cultured_Bogan said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029324) said:
@kiwitiger said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029308) said:
If cultured bogan could just do the "take my money now " gif would be much appreciated. (OH come on we know you always have the simpson ones handy)

![alt text](https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FatDeterminedKinglet-small.gif)

C'mon CB where's that Simpons "take my money now" GIF, AKA the Futurama "Shut Up And Take My Money" GIF
:joy:

Is it sad that I knew exactly what he was talking about even though it wasn't the Simpsons?

@Cultured_Bogan said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029461) said:
Is it sad that I knew exactly what he was talking about even though it wasn't the Simpsons?

No it is not.

@hobbo1 said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029443) said:
I like !
I’d look like superman in that !

I dunno the jersey, to me, just seems to be pointing at one's junk.

@jirskyr said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029510) said:
@hobbo1 said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029443) said:
I like !
I’d look like superman in that !

I dunno the jersey, to me, just seems to be pointing at one's junk.

?

@jirskyr said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029437) said:
I’ve always found this part interesting - that they would choose “Dragons” when they are St George. It would be like being called the St Patrick Snakes.

They were originally called the Dragon slayers!

@Tigerlily I reckon these new jumpers are amazing. I have been thinking for a while now our jumpers need a bit of a jazz up, but I can't see these happening until we have an amazing team to wear them, unfortunately.

@MAGPIES1963 Think this is the first post of yours I’ve seen live and 110% agreement ! Need a team worthy of our potentially amazing get-ups to the game... been a while since I’ve seen the droves of Tigfans turn up in masses of Orange, white and black.. coincides with our last finals appearance I reckon 😂😂

@TieDye G'day TieDye : Re your comment with regard to the Wests Tigers Foundation. I recently made a small donation to the WTF as I feel our Wests Tigers are on the cusp of becoming the Powerhouse in the West being based out of Campbelltown Stadium, and I want to be part of that.

@MAGPIES1963 I bloody hope so although not entirely sure of whether it’ll more likely be Campbelltown, ANZ or BankWest - I grew up around the hill on Leichhardt and as an organisation we’ve definitely outgrown its capacity and should’ve had a backup plan in place for this very situation back in ‘05. It’s sad to say we’ve languished and fallen short far behind the 🎱. That’s The case - no less on the mentioned on the Jersey’s thread - but it’s great to hear you’re contributing to our fantastic Foundation that will be setting up our strongest roots ever as a merger club; cannot do much unfortunately until our team turns up for more than 3 weeks in a row and gets to September.

This contribution, along with mine and others in the interest of more than just the footballing side of things, is what will allow us to regardless of where we play definitely unite the tribes and be the powerhouse of the West. Cheers🙏🏻

@TieDye You're very observant TieDye. Yes, up till about an hour ago I was a virgin [as far as the Wests Tigers Forum is concerned] now this is my 3rd post and I realise I am getting off subject but maybe as a newbe I hope I can be forgiven for this. I am from the Wests Magpies side of the Joint Venture and went to the same school as Joel Helmes being Ashfield Boys High School, although I left there in 1962 being well before Joel was born I'm sure. I was lucky enough to go to the iconic 1963 Wests V Saints grand final and have been a Magpies supporter ever since. But I'm sorry to say I believe the day of the Magpie is over and the Joint Venture should remain as Wests Tigers. But please, I still want the Mighty Magpies to be represented in the C.C., Jersey Flegg etc.

@MAGPIES1963 said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029556) said:
@Tigerlily I reckon these new jumpers are amazing. I have been thinking for a while now our jumpers need a bit of a jazz up, but I can't see these happening until we have an amazing team to wear them, unfortunately.

Hi @MAGPIES1963 I think both these designs are fantastic and a good representation of the weststigers brand moving forward...Fingers crossed something eventuates - if indeed the WTs are looking at a change of jersey brands...And hey, welcome to the forum (was wondering when you’d take the plunge).👍

Thanks for the welcome @Tigerlily. My thanks also go to Matto for giving me a poke to contribute to Our Forum.

@MAGPIES1963 said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029579) said:
@TieDye You're very observant TieDye. Yes, up till about an hour ago I was a virgin [as far as the Wests Tigers Forum is concerned] now this is my 3rd post and I realise I am getting off subject but maybe as a newbe I hope I can be forgiven for this. I am from the Wests Magpies side of the Joint Venture and went to the same school as Joel Helmes being Ashfield Boys High School, although I left there in 1962 being well before Joel was born I'm sure. I was lucky enough to go to the iconic 1963 Wests V Saints grand final and have been a Magpies supporter ever since. But I'm sorry to say I believe the day of the Magpie is over and the Joint Venture should remain as Wests Tigers. But please, I still want the Mighty Magpies to be represented in the C.C., Jersey Flegg etc.

Welcome to the forum '63. I've seen you lurking for quite a while. Nice to hear a bit about you and hope you continue to contribute.

Thank You @Cultured_Bogan. I will certainly be popping up from time to time.

@MAGPIES1963 said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029588) said:
Thank You @Cultured_Bogan. I will certainly be popping up from time to time.

Welcome to the forum i go back to the same era as you do but am from the Balmain side of things.

@TieDye said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029448) said:
@Tigerlily ![995BE679-2F22-4EFB-BFEB-28A4FFCA0767.png](/assets/uploads/files/1562031385365-995be679-2f22-4efb-bfeb-28a4ffca0767.png) you’re right ! How have I not seen this at all this year and why is it so expensive given that we haven’t worn it publicly ???

Terrific looking Jersey. It's hard to balls up our look, but we do manage to from time to time. Even our GF win in 05. I thought we should have worn our black shorts. Just my opinion.

@Tigerlily said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029449) said:
@TieDye said in [Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019\.\.](/post/1029448) said:
@Tigerlily ![995BE679-2F22-4EFB-BFEB-28A4FFCA0767.png](/assets/uploads/files/1562031385365-995be679-2f22-4efb-bfeb-28a4ffca0767.png) you’re right ! How have I not seen this at all this year and why is it so expensive given that we haven’t worn it publicly ???

Maybe some of the money goes to the WTs Foundation?

Nope..not a cent goes to Wests Tigers if you buy from ultimate sports fan...

I run a few fan pages on FB and boot them for advertising on them like it's ebay,,,

Back