Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Mate, how'd you like if a couple of blokes with a microphone got on youtube and said your shit at your job and should be sacked, swearing and ranting.

It's online abuse can't fathom people think this behaviour is acceptable. Sad state of the world.
As they said to Madge , it’s a results business. Or is that only if you’re a coach.

In my opinion Lee showed a total lack of professionalism in that text.

Just to clarify, this is not Wests Tigers Podcast that is being discussed. We have no association or affiliation with the Westlife pod.
Just had my first listen. I like the cut of their jib. No passion like that at WT!

As they said to Madge , it’s a results business. Or is that only if you’re a coach.

In my opinion Lee showed a total lack of professionalism in that text.

Lol and the swearing and ranting wasn't?

It's really not ok.

Mate, how'd you like if a couple of blokes with a microphone got on youtube and said your shit at your job and should be sacked, swearing and ranting.

It's online abuse can't fathom people think this behaviour is acceptable. Sad state of the world.
Yeah, that why I don't listen to these things. They're biased one way or the other.

Yeah, that why I don't listen to these things. They're biased one way or the other.
You should listen to them, very rough around the edges but it’s pure passion for the emblem. Be nice to see it from the organisation.

Back