Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

You clearly don’t consider Wests Tigers Flegg and Wests NSW Cup team to be part of the club. Because they both play at Lidcombe quite often (Including last Sunday).
That's a bit rich.....
You wouldn't even know either of those teams exist with all the banging on over the RM Cup side!!

The Wests Tigers Podcast will be again going live at 8.30pm tonight to discuss the Wests Tigers bye week. Key points of discussion will include all the latest Wests Tigers News, the clubs mid season review and the moments of infamy from Wests Tigers history.

We will again open the show to callers so look out for the link if you wish to call in.
Listen live on Wests Tigers Radio here http://weststigersradio.com.au/
wests-tigers-radio-square.png

Bit of respect for Tommy there champ.
Obviously you've got the same attitude as our players smh
No disrespect to Tommy at all....
Just to an old Magpie trying to start more of the same old same old shit...

If the Magpies want more people to know about these things - Maybe they should do a better job of promoting them.
Having a crack at a few blokes who didn't know about it for not mentioning it on their own Podcast is a go.

Last edited by a moderator:

If the Magpies want more people to know about these things - Maybe they should do a better job of promoting them.
Having a crack at a few blokes who didn't know about it for not mentioning it on their own Podcast is a shit go.
Fair enough.
They have a 24hr radio station though.
Frothing over brooks and nofo should only take up 23.

Slipped your mind ... mate it’s Raudonikis!
There has never been a greater figure in Wests folklore.

But spending half an hour reminiscing about an old building didn’t slip anyone’s mind last week.
TBH, and with all due respect i would be surprised if there more than a dozen here who actually saw Tommy.

Its a few generations back even for me.

Im glad yr passionate but the WT is now bigger than Wests and Balmain.

Having a crack at a few blokes who didn't know about it for not mentioning it on their own Podcast is a shit go.
I wasn’t trying to start anything.
I said I was disappointed.
Wests did promote it heavily on their pages.
And the lack of any mention was, in my opinion disrespectful to the memory of the great man.

Next ...

I wasn’t trying to start anything.
I said I was disappointed.
Wests did promote it heavily on their pages.
And the lack of any mention was, in my opinion disrespectful to the memory of the great man.

Next ...
They're not the club or club officials....
They're a couple of mates talking about their football team on their own podcast.
You'd think they can talk about whatever they want?

It's not their responsibility to pay respect to anyone.
Not mentioning it, Means it's not on their radar - And in NO WAY disrespectful.

Suggesting it is, Or they are is...

TBH, and with all due respect i would be surprised if there more than a dozen here who actually saw Tommy.

Its a few generations back even for me.

Im glad yr passionate but the WT is now bigger than Wests and Balmain.
Strange logic.

So anything that happened over forty years ago isn’t worth mentioning, let alone honouring.

Better reminisce deluxe over the miracle premiership, its relevance date is now only a couple of decades away.

They're not the club or club officials....
They're a couple of mates talking about their football team on their own podcast.
You'd think they can talk about whatever they want?

It's not their responsibility to pay respect to anyone.
Not mentioning it, Means it's not on their radar - And in NO WAY disrespectful.

Suggesting it is, Or they are is...
Of course they can talk about whatever they want.
But surely Im also allowed to point out what I thought was a glaring omission.
I would of thought they may have wanted to balance waxing lyrical about the Balmain Leagues Club, with something that means a hell of a lot to many old Magpies.

Guess I was wrong.

Hey guys, thanks for defending us. I don’t mind it being pointed out, again more than happy to have people send things through to discuss (we’re big on listener engagement). We all work full time jobs and have other commitments - that means things do sometimes get missed (naturally). No offence meant by not mentioning the naming of the stand.

Strange logic.

So anything that happened over forty years ago isn’t worth mentioning, let alone honouring.

Better reminisce deluxe over the miracle premiership, its relevance date is now only a couple of decades away.

Of course they can talk about whatever they want.
But surely Im also allowed to point out what I thought was a glaring omission.
I would of thought they may have wanted to balance waxing lyrical about the Balmain Leagues Club, with something that means a hell of a lot to many old Magpies.

Guess I was wrong.

And - there - Is the real problem...
Someone mentioned the Balmain Leagues club and not the Tommy Stand that no one knew about...

The names might change - The agendas don't.

I also find it funny an old Magpie would have a crack at a 20 yr old premiership win...
I've been at occasions where we celebrated a 50yr old Magpies loss.
(Anything for some candles I guess)

And - there - Is the real problem...
Someone mentioned the Balmain Leagues club and not the Tommy Stand that no one knew about...

The names might change - The agendas don't.

I also find it funny an old Magpie would have a crack at a 20 yr old premiership win...
I've been at occasions where we celebrated a 50yr old Magpies loss.
(Anything for some candles I guess)
God, youre a dickhead mate.

Back