Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Hey guys, thanks for defending us. I don’t mind it being pointed out, again more than happy to have people send things through to discuss (we’re big on listener engagement). We all work full time jobs and have other commitments - that means things do sometimes get missed (naturally). No offence meant by not mentioning the naming of the stand.
it is a good podcast always a good listen you guys do a good job

I have found that I disagreed with So much of this LATEST Poddy.

Madge took on the rebuild after Pascoe was shafted by his mate
The Salary Cap was absolute a train wreck
I dont buy the Development Coach Line
Sheens did own the Decision however he didn't instil me with confidence

And the worst point was around loyalty to the club and not the Coach.

Most dont care about the company they work for by will Stay or Leave if they have a good Manager.

Most dont care about the company they work for by will Stay or Leave if they have a good Manager.

Exactly - No one is going to play for the Dolphins because it's an amazing Organisation....,

Not so fussed on the video aspect, even though it did/does help convey more information through non-verbal communication, am still wanting episodes back on YouTube Joel, and not only because it is my preferred platform. Rather that it would expand the reach and I for one (almost certainly as with others) would watch more of the podcast's content, along with receiving notifications.

Plus comments, whether positive or negative, would hopefully fill space there and not play out on here as it has of late.

That is bound to happen from time to time, I was happy to give madge until the end of the year but the results haven't been good.

Not so fussed on the video aspect, even though it did/does help convey more information through non-verbal communication, am still wanting episodes back on YouTube Joel, and not only because it is my preferred platform. Rather that it would expand the reach and I for one (almost certainly as with others) would watch more of the podcast's content, along with receiving notifications.

Plus comments, whether positive or negative, would hopefully fill space there and not play out on here as it has of late.
Noted, thanks for the feedback. Yeah we probably should be doing them again on YouTube, only issue is the processing/uploading etc is just so time consuming. We also were only getting about 5% of views compared to podcast. I’ll keep it in mind 👍

Noted, thanks for the feedback. Yeah we probably should be doing them again on YouTube, only issue is the processing/uploading etc is just so time consuming. We also were only getting about 5% of views compared to podcast. I’ll keep it in mind 👍
I use google podcasts, that has notifications.

Back