Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

The trouble with Lee H in my opinion is that he doesn't get the game and what attracts players to clubs. He sees the financials and the CE as draw cards, but knowledge about the game and people who are respected in the game - whether that be in the admin and or the playing group - is always going to be more attractive to players seeking advancement in their career - especially if the money is similar - in the here and now.
I know Maguire had detractors but he walks away still respected for what he has achieved in the game and we are no closer to changing the perception of who we are - a club that backs underachievers - and if we don't get the replacement that we sacked him for it reinforces that we never seem to learn.

How dare Lee be the major sponsor to the club new women's team and dam him for all the other sponsorship he does for league, worst person ever. Thats what someone on the internet told me.

Silos don’t work. If our highest paid employees are doing nothing to contribute to wins, piss them off.
It's an impossible argument with you. You didn't say "do anything to contribute to wins" you said "drive cultural change". Specifically cultural change.

CEO may do a lot of things to contribute, in direct or indirect ways, to the club being able to "win" on the field, but it may not specifically be within (unlikely to be within) their remit to drive the culture of the first grade side. Maybe they are responsible for the culture of the entire organisation and maybe that influences the players. But surely player culture is the Head Coach's job more than anything?

We get it, you dislike Pascoe and want him gone. That's fine and it's understandable. But every single criticism of anything at the Tigers you somehow try to bring it back to pin on the CEO. It's arduous reading.

It's an impossible argument with you. You didn't say "do anything to contribute to wins" you said "drive cultural change". Specifically cultural change.

CEO may do a lot of things to contribute, in direct or indirect ways, to the club being able to "win" on the field, but it may not specifically be within (unlikely to be within) their remit to drive the culture of the first grade side. Maybe they are responsible for the culture of the entire organisation and maybe that influences the players. But surely player culture is the Head Coach's job more than anything?

We get it, you dislike Pascoe and want him gone. That's fine and it's understandable. But every single criticism of anything at the Tigers you somehow try to bring it back to pin on the CEO. It's arduous reading.
Defending the leadership at a loser club like ours should be an impossible argument, yet you keep taking it in on. Only god knows why.

I use to laugh at Dragons fans and their incessant calls to oust Doust. We’ve become the Dragons.
About 3 rungs lower actually

Justin Must-Go

Attachments

• 8910BEC6-FBB0-41A5-9D56-63B8404B2714.png
    8910BEC6-FBB0-41A5-9D56-63B8404B2714.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 3
You don’t think if a supporter who was that passionate and angry and had a podcast and access to that information, you don’t think they would go that far?

Coming back to this. Just listened to the whole podcast and it seems the hosts have mobile phone numbers for Pascoe and LH and they haven't leaked them. So answer to your question, in this particular case, no.

It does give an insight into your mindset though, that you automatically assign passion with fear.

I'd ask if you were ok but to be honest, I don't give a shit.

Coming back to this. Just listened to the whole podcast and it seems the hosts have mobile phone numbers for Pascoe and LH and they haven't leaked them. So answer to your question, in this particular case, no.

It does give an insight into your mindset though, that you automatically assign passion with fear.

I'd ask if you were ok but to be honest, I don't give a shit.
Well, you gave enough of a shit to come back to it. Not to mention you quoted me in the first place

But you don’t give a shit 🤔

Well, you gave enough of a shit to come back to it. Not to mention you quoted me in the first place

No, I give a shit about being right...its the internet dummy.

What I don't give a shit about what type of Psychosis you have to align fear and passion. I'm guessing some type of trauma in your formative years but again, don't give a shit.

Just remember that when you give a shit, the person receiving the shit has to be able to fit it under their cap 😂

No, I give a shit about being right...its the internet dummy.

What I don't give a shit about what type of Psychosis you have to align fear and passion. I'm guessing some type of trauma in your formative years but again, don't give a shit.
I haven’t ever really lost sleep wondering if The Loud Drum gives a shit about what goes on in my life. And now that I know for sure, I still won’t. Talk about answering a question nobody asked.

Just remember that when you give a shit, the person receiving the shit has to be able to fit it under their cap 😂
It’s an oldie but a goodie, the old, “I don’t care, but I’m gonna tell you anyway”. There are a few posters I don’t care about and who are totally irrelevant that I just ignore, no matter how many threads they chase me around in. To each his own I guess.

It’s an oldie but a goodie, the old, “I don’t care, but I’m gonna tell you anyway”. There are a few posters I don’t care about and who are totally irrelevant that I just ignore, no matter how many threads they chase me around in. To each his own I guess.
😂 it was a joke, lighten up

Back