Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

The biggest consequence of his injury was missing a pre season to work on those areas.
Plenty of time to do mental reps. Big body, right attitude, seems to care. He’s exactly the type of guy WT will let go. And forever regret it.

Plenty of time to do mental reps. Big body, right attitude, seems to care. He’s exactly the type of guy WT will let go. And forever regret it.
I think he will get time at 6 this weekend so we will see how he goes over the next few weeks.

I think he will get time at 6 this weekend so we will see how he goes over the next few weeks.
likely behind a beaten pack coming off a serious injury. I’d actually rather they just re-signed him and got his knee right. This year is cactus.

The Wests Tigers Podcast team will again go live at 8.30pm tonight to discuss this afternoon's game against the Warriors over in New Zealand, there will also be discussion around today's Ambush Event at Wests Ashfield and Tim Sheens interview at the event. We would love to hear you thoughts and opinions on the game.
or even call in to let us know what you think.
wests-tigers-radio-square.png
Listen Live on Wests Tiger Radio http://weststigersradio.com.au/

The Ferrari’s comments were the first I’d heard of this from the club. Seems they at least understand the issue now. Thank god.

The Ferrari’s comments were the first I’d heard of this from the club. Seems they at least understand the issue now. Thank god.

Yeah the correction about having more experienced guys than young guns in 05 was interesting

Gonna be hard to attract players tho.

Hey guys will the interview from Tim sheens at the ambush event be posted or was it not recorded? Love your work guys keep it up

The interview from the Ambush event was recorded but Tim has asked not to release that one and is going to record another one for the pod to release, hopefully later this week.
Ok no worries all the more reason to make it to the next ambush event

Find out what Tim Sheens had to say at the Ambush event at Wests Ashfield yesterday, and we take a look at the disappointing outing against the Warriors. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0191/
Great podcast @helmesy. Look forward to the interview with Tim Sheens this week :) If you can get a chance, can you please add a few of Qs to ask the great man:

- Does he see the future of Tommy Talau in the forwards?

Many believe he has potential to evolve into a hard-running line-breaking backrower or ball-player modern day lock (aka Yeo) given his junior years at 5/8.

- Can he push for the Club to announce which Cubs are contracted for 2023 & beyond as this info gives us Members/Fans plenty of joy & hope, especially in tough times for the top grade?

- What has happened to 2nd phase play? Since we can't win the yardage battle up the middle, is this something on the coach's radar to get the opposition on the back foot.

- Can he push for the Club to announce which Cubs are contracted for 2023 & beyond as this info gives us Members/Fans plenty of joy & hope, especially in tough times for the top grade?
What’s the latest on Jordan Miller?
A month or so back Redcliffe was said to be making a big play for him. Since then I haven’t heard anything.

Last edited:
I want to see some light at the end of the tunnel but I can't find any. Sheens says "we need to sign Ferraris" but we haven't and we won't as it's too late. The Pathways plan merely buys them all 3 years to fix the mess THEY created. Another 3 years of no Semis and this Club will be dead. What Members will stick around for that?

What’s the latest on Jordan Miller?
A month or so back Redcliffe were said to be making a big play for him. Since then I haven’t heard anything.
He spoke about this at the club on Sunday. Said still being finalised but should be fine. Spoke to 6 Juniors from the Wests side and 2 or 3 from the Balmain side where the focus was and they had locked down most and just finalising the last couple but was really happy with where they were at

He spoke about this at the club on Sunday. Said still being finalised but should be fine. Spoke to 6 Juniors from the Wests side and 2 or 3 from the Balmain side where the focus was and they had locked down most and just finalising the last couple but was really happy with where they were at

Anything else of note to report mate?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back