Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

It’s Time For Change

Welcome to another episode of the Wests Tigers Podcast, this one is a little different. Garry Watson is joined by Steve Stretton as they open the pod to Wests Tigers Fans to voice their opinions on the current direction and the future of this club.

Special Guests, Jordan, Matt, Aiden, Tim, Shane and Ben chat to the boys about the current petition, that has been setup by the Wests Tigers Podcast team, to push for the Wests Tigers organisation being subjected to a thorough external review, encompassing all aspects of the organisation.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0273 | Wests Tigers Podcast

The passion of the fans on the pod makes you want to cry. It’s just incredible to hear how others feel and validates how I feel myself. We’re not making this up and we are not imagining it either. It’s how we feel based on a reality and the club needs to hear it. They should be made to listen to this pod. Tonight’s effort doesn’t make it any better and the notion of keeping the faith is just an insult. The team is suffering with all the noise and they know new troops are not coming and that things won’t be any better next year. Bring on the review!

Well said mate. The people in charge are only there now because it’s their job and they don’t want to be out of work. They’re doing a terrible job. That’s not good enough !!
There are so many indicators that say if things don’t change there won’t be a viable club in the future. If there were investors with interests in this organisation they would demand change. Even a political party would call it when they sense the mood of the people and change the leadership. Those in charge are just so arrogant their egos stop them from reading the room. They are crashing this club into the ground like a kamikaze.

The passion of the fans on the pod makes you want to cry. It’s just incredible to hear how others feel and validates how I feel myself. We’re not making this up and we are not imagining it either. It’s how we feel based on a reality and the club needs to hear it. They should be made to listen to this pod. Tonight’s effort doesn’t make it any better and the notion of keeping the faith is just an insult. The team is suffering with all the noise and they know new troops are not coming and that things won’t be any better next year. Bring on the review!
We are considering doing another of these pods with some more fans as I have had a number people say they would like to be involved.

We are considering doing another of these pods with some more fans as I have had a number people say they would like to be involved.
Compelling listening. In my company we do live customer feedback sessions with ordinary people. From that feedback we act on areas of interest or concern. Would be nice for our club to follow that model.

There are so many indicators that say if things don’t change there won’t be a viable club in the future. If there were investors with interests in this organisation they would demand change. Even a political party would call it when they sense the mood of the people and change the leadership. Those in charge are just so arrogant their egos stop them from reading the room. They are crashing this club into the ground like a kamikaze.
Wait a minute. Aren’t we investors? The members and fans? Shouldn’t they be listening to us? Don’t politicians get voted in and out by the people? Where’s the governance in our club?

Last edited:
Wests Tigers History

On a historic day for the Wests Tigers, Garry Watson is joined by Kelly Hollis to review the wonderful day at Commbank Stadium where the Wests Tigers NRLW side took the field for the first time.

Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW Edition 003 | Wests Tigers Podcast

Wests Tigers History

On a historic day for the Wests Tigers, Garry Watson is joined by Kelly Hollis to review the wonderful day at Commbank Stadium where the Wests Tigers NRLW side took the field for the first time.

Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW Edition 003 | Wests Tigers Podcast

They were excellent to watch. Always looked like winning even at half time as they long as they scored next. Didnt panic and followed through with the game plan.
Their defense was outstanding. I think the 1st grade team should have all been made to go watch them play for support and culture creation.
Loved the hooker - Ebony Prior - very talented and tenacious. Her game management was outstanding for a 20 year old. Prop Sarah Togatuki was outstanding also.
Great game to watch.

Back to Back Tigers

On another victorious episode of the Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW edition, Garry Watson is once again joined by Kelly Hollis to discuss all things Wests Tigers NRLW.

Wests Tigers Podcast NRLW 004 | Wests Tigers Podcast

Latest posts

Back