Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

the podcast forum guys Garry Joel Eddie Steve etc do a good job with the pod and have some good interviews and events too

Those Westlife blokes are clueless dropkicks.
They just regurgitate the thoughts of people on forums such as this and offer very rudimentary insight.
The Podcast from Helmsey, Cochise and crew is far better.
Agree. It’s all ads and ranting by people who know less about what’s happening at the club than half the forum.

This podcast is much more measured with multiple points of view.

Just started listening to Tiger Town as well which is quite good as they have genuine rugby league knowledge.

Wests Tigers v Newcastle Knights Preview

On the midweek addition of the Wests Tigers Podcast Eddie Otto makes his return to the host’s chair and is joined by Declan McCutcheon and Garry Watson to discuss all things Wests Tigers. The main focus on the run sheet is the trip up the M1 to Newcastle for the return match against the Knights on Friday night.

Wests Tigers Podcast 0274 | Wests Tigers Podcast

WTF Pod is much better all around I've found. Audio quality (besides Eddie's) is much better, production is much tighter, the banter is better and the segments flow a lot better. These guys produce a professional pod every week.They also contribute to the fanbase through their initiatives like The Ambush.

Westslife are fine but they've got lots of room for improvement if they want to make it.

Can't cop people who think v they're better than others when they share a common interest... Have never listened to Westlife but did for 3 minutes after comments here... The ultimate in hypocrisy... Ppl give these clowns too much status... They're just mug footy fans like the rest of us

Dear Rob the podcast legend,

I’m posting on a forum in the afternoon cause my job allows me to be a human. I’m not sure what your profession is but if they are monitoring your time so finely, maybe get an education or retrain my friend. Life’s too short to be micromanaged.

Ps. Funny enough, you recoded that pod at lunchtime. If posting on a forum is “bludging”, what’s recording a fan driven podcast during the working day classed as?

Yours faithfully,

Anonymous troll with stupid internet name.

Dear Rob the podcast legend,

I’m posting on a forum in the afternoon cause my job allows me to be a human. I’m not sure what your profession is but if they are monitoring your time so finely, maybe get an education or retrain my friend. Life’s too short to be micromanaged.

Ps. Funny enough, you recoded that pod at lunchtime. If posting on a forum is “bludging”, what’s recording a fan driven podcast during the working day classed as?

Yours faithfully,

Anonymous troll with stupid internet name.
rob is the gift that kee s giving !!! the bloke loves hearing his own voice and only his o inion is right 100 % of the time

I listen to both your podcast & Wests Life regularly & I think both Podcasts need to stop with the childish, petty & subtle jabs at each other. We’re all Tigers fans at the end of the day & this isn’t high school.
Literally never heard Wests Tigers Podcast bag any other podcast or forum. IMO they give all the other podcasts and forums more respect than they deserve

Back