Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

What a humble young man...

Respect for the Club and the opportunity provided to him .. extactly the type we need..

Did I mention I love him..
Man I hope we make the most out of his signing. The (then St Louis) LA Rams drafted a bloke in 2014 called Aaron Donald. A now 7 x All Pro defensive juggernaut. After losing the Super Bowl after the 2018 season and then missing the playoffs it looked like his hall of fame career would not be franked with a SB. The Rams went all in this year and purchased as many superstars as they could to get him the ring he so deserves. If we let a talent like Stefano go to waste Iā€™ll be very disappointed in the club. I wonā€™t be surprised though.

Man I hope we make the most out of his signing. The (then St Louis) LA Rams drafted a bloke in 2014 called Aaron Donald. A now 7 x All Pro defensive juggernaut. After losing the Super Bowl after the 2018 season and then missing the playoffs it looked like his hall of fame career would not be franked with a SB. The Rams went all in this year and purchased as many superstars as they could to get him the ring he so deserves. If we let a talent like Stefano go to waste Iā€™ll be very disappointed in the club. I wonā€™t be surprised though.
I wish he didn't get his Superbowl, but agree with what you are saying.

I wish he didn't get his Superbowl, but agree with what you are saying.
We now have halves, are building a formidable pack and hopefully Doueihi comes back and finds his best form. A couple more high quality additions and we are in the mix. Imagine adding Frizell and a strike weapon out wide.

you guys are spot on about our roster, what are you hearing? Why canā€™t we bring in some quality to play alongside Paps. Api, Stef, Hastings? What needs to change? Even Sheens seems to struggle to get kills.

I do enjoy the podcast mostly but would like to see Eddie and Joel get more game time, I appreciate their considered views and their humility

Latest posts

Back