Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

cochise

Good show boys! Was great catching it live and joining in the conversation. Will set a reminder to tune in more often if I'm not working!
Thanks mate, we are going to try to be fairly consistent with that 8.30pm Sunday timeslot, depending on the day of the game. Trying to build a bit of a routine that is when we are live and build listener participation, thanks for your input tonight mate,

batboy

Pretty logical to me too..

Yet many seem obsessed with numbers on backs..

Hastings, Brooks and Doueihi are amongst our best players.. you want your best players on the field..

Doueihi’s best games last year where in the centres..
So was his worst defence

NZTiger

Thanks mate, we are going to try to be fairly consistent with that 8.30pm Sunday timeslot, depending on the day of the game. Trying to build a bit of a routine that is when we are live and build listener participation, thanks for your input tonight mate,
Yeah I've done many a podcasts in the past and it's tough to keep to a strict schedule so totally understandable if times/days change. Keep up the great work! Much appreciated!

batboy

He wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that aspect last year..

This year as a unit it's improved..

Not decided one way or the other...
But the fact he's not there could be one of the reasons for that?

He's young - He's adamant he's a 5/8...
If the coaches / club have any metal they'll move him to the middle and teach him to tackle.
Do it now before it's too late for him and he gets stuck in between both.

Spartan117

Staff member
Forum Leader
Replay of our live broadcast last night on Wests Tigers Radio. https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-podcast-0165/

I use Google podcasts.

hank37w

He wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that aspect last year..

This year as a unit it's improved..
Doueihi did a fair bit of arm grabbing last year at both 5/8 and centre. Good to see that Garner seems to have improved in that department from what I have seen when he has been given a run this year.

formerguest

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader

cochise

What a humble young man...

Respect for the Club and the opportunity provided to him .. extactly the type we need..

Did I mention I love him..
You are right @Geo, he is exactly what we need. I think he is my new favourite at our club!

Members online