Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

twentyforty

I just listened to the Stefano Utoikamanu interview. What a great ambassador for Wests Tigers and the NRL. Very good questions too. Well done. Looking forward to the next one?

cochise

I just listened to the Stefano Utoikamanu interview. What a great ambassador for Wests Tigers and the NRL. Very good questions too. Well done. Looking forward to the next one?

We have another guest lined up for next week, so hopefully that comes off and we can make this a bit of a regular addition to the pod.

Tiger Tragic

Stefano seems a fantastic young guy. I couldn't resist having a quick chat with him at Wests Ashfield after his podcast work. Humble, friendly and accommodating of fans like me who interrupted his demolition of a couple of pizzas with his gf/partner. He mentioned then he was expecting to play this week v Manly, and that the Kelma no-try was a try!!!!!! lol

cochise

Stefano seems a fantastic young guy. I couldn't resist having a quick chat with him at Wests Ashfield after his podcast work. Humble, friendly and accommodating of fans like me who interrupted his demolition of a couple of pizzas with his gf/partner. He mentioned then he was expecting to play this week v Manly, and that the Kelma no-try was a try!!!!!! lol
He is great isn't he, his girlfriend sat with my 8 year old as I interviewed him on Sunday and she was lovely as well.

BAGNF05

What a humble young man...

Respect for the Club and the opportunity provided to him .. extactly the type we need..

Did I mention I love him..
Man I hope we make the most out of his signing. The (then St Louis) LA Rams drafted a bloke in 2014 called Aaron Donald. A now 7 x All Pro defensive juggernaut. After losing the Super Bowl after the 2018 season and then missing the playoffs it looked like his hall of fame career would not be franked with a SB. The Rams went all in this year and purchased as many superstars as they could to get him the ring he so deserves. If we let a talent like Stefano go to waste I’ll be very disappointed in the club. I won’t be surprised though.

cochise

Man I hope we make the most out of his signing. The (then St Louis) LA Rams drafted a bloke in 2014 called Aaron Donald. A now 7 x All Pro defensive juggernaut. After losing the Super Bowl after the 2018 season and then missing the playoffs it looked like his hall of fame career would not be franked with a SB. The Rams went all in this year and purchased as many superstars as they could to get him the ring he so deserves. If we let a talent like Stefano go to waste I’ll be very disappointed in the club. I won’t be surprised though.
I wish he didn't get his Superbowl, but agree with what you are saying.

BAGNF05

I wish he didn't get his Superbowl, but agree with what you are saying.
We now have halves, are building a formidable pack and hopefully Doueihi comes back and finds his best form. A couple more high quality additions and we are in the mix. Imagine adding Frizell and a strike weapon out wide.

Members online