Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Awesome job on the Kieth Galloway interview Garry!
I didn’t realise he debuted as a 17 year old prop.
I reckon he never got teased at school for being a redhead? 😂 So even more impressive for him to show some support for 5150’s son.
Love your work!!

Awesome job on the Kieth Galloway interview Garry!
I didn’t realise he debuted as a 17 year old prop.
I reckon he never got teased at school for being a redhead? 😂 So even more impressive for him to show some support for 5150’s son.
Love your work!!
Thanks mate, Keith was such a great guy to chat to, really enjoyed my time with him.

The Wests Tigers Podcast will again be going live on Sunday night at 8.30pm, join us for discussion around the Wests Tigers game against the North Queensland Cowboys. Coming within an hour of the completion of the game it should be a raw and interesting show.
Listen Live on Wests Tigers Radio https://weststigerspodcast.com.au/wests-tigers-radio/

We have an exciting new addition to Wests Tigers Radio, Wests Tigers News. Wests Tigers News is an exclusive to Wests Tigers Radio and will keep you up to date with all the latest news from the world of the Wests Tigers.

This is the latest edition, to hear more including Wests Tigers Podcast Episodes, Player Interviews and all your latest @nrl_weststigers News listen at Wests Tigers Radio | Wests Tigers Podcast

Latest Update

Garry Wat son on Instagram: “We have an exciting new addition to Wests Tigers Radio, Wests Tigers News. Wests Tigers News is an exclusive to Wests Tigers Radio and will…”

The Wests Tigers Podcast will be again going live at 8.30pm tonight to discuss the Wests Tigers loss to the South Sydney Rabbitohs. A key point of discussion will be the mid season review announced by Tim Sheens after the match.

We will again open the show to callers.
Listen live on Wests Tigers Radio here http://weststigersradio.com.au/

A lot of sooking and followers about madge on westslifepod now.
Can't believe how gullible people are, the sky going to fall in. Oh, Api leaving, papali leaving, Hastings leaving,

Let's protest at Concord, couldn't deal with it.

Back