Song is rubbish sorry
Showing banners with our name incorrect
Lyrics with wrong colours.
I know captions are often AI generated but they get the name wrong too.
Plus its cringey
Its only been 27 years
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Song is rubbish sorry
Easy fix, don’t look at it and don’t listen to it.Song is rubbish sorry
Showing banners with our name incorrect
Lyrics with wrong colours.
I know captions are often AI generated but they get the name wrong too.
Plus its cringey
Its only been 27 years
If Latu ticks all the boxes and takes the 6 or 7 jersey for round one then I’m totally happy for him and us.Mate your take on Latu is outrageous . There’s absolutely no way he’s not wearing the 6/7 in Vegas external of injury . Madden is not an nrl half . He’s solid , but his kicking game is atrocious and a big reason we lost field position battles last year .
I wont but i listened to it once just then...hopefully i dont hear it again.Easy fix, don’t look at it and don’t listen to it.
No matter what, don’t take it all so serious!