Wests Tigers Podcast - Hosted by Helmsey&Eddie.

Mate your take on Latu is outrageous . There’s absolutely no way he’s not wearing the 6/7 in Vegas external of injury . Madden is not an nrl half . He’s solid , but his kicking game is atrocious and a big reason we lost field position battles last year .
If Latu ticks all the boxes and takes the 6 or 7 jersey for round one then I’m totally happy for him and us.

If not, I’m happy to start with a guy with more experience and let Latu work his way through so a long season.
 
Easy fix, don’t look at it and don’t listen to it.

No matter what, don’t take it all so serious!
I wont but i listened to it once just then...hopefully i dont hear it again.

However if you think getting our colurs and name wrong constantly isnt a problem...im sure youd take it seriously if the orange colour was forgotten
Its an easy fix...3, not 2...get it correct
 
I wont but i listened to it once just then...hopefully i dont hear it again.

However if you think getting our colurs and name wrong constantly isnt a problem...im sure youd take it seriously if the orange colour was forgotten
Its an easy fix...3, not 2...get it correct
So, you’ve taken the time to critique an image used that is of a fan made poster at a game that is missing an ‘s’?

Geez
 
Back
Top