Wests Tigers Side V Bulldogs

Sheens has officially lost the plot.

Note Round 26, 2009 down as the stupidest team the Tigers have ever fielded.

I've got nothing against Morris, I don't mind him as a 14.

Sheens has made us hate Morris with a passion.

If we win the game.

Sheens will turn around and say " I told you so ! "

Where are the other young blokes and players doing well in the NSW cup? This is a great opportunity to give them a 1st grade opportunity. Could be very important next year!

At least the parra v st george game is on first!

Hopefully be asleep by the time our game hits the screen, hang on I will make sure I am asleep!

Also I have a rant for Sheens!

Tim Tim Tim what the, I had been a pretty loyal fan of yours up until now.
Hope you are reading this because you are a dead set joke! and Royce is the punch line!

I as a fan of Wests Tigers am not amused by your lack of success of late, why dont you take a look at other coaches and try to re-invent yourself instead of sticking to your habits and maybe ask for some imput from someone other than Royce.

I suggust you bring in a young Coach and maybe mentor him until you go, you never know you might learn something from him, look outside the square Tim.

Go the Tigers 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign:

Ive got no problems Halatau playing in his last game. Hes given the Tigers 7 Years in the top grade, and a few more in the lower grades and is off the top of my head the only local balmain junior in that side other than Robbie. And even though his performances havent been outstanding the last few years hes still tried and given us some good times.

Goodluck to him

Other than that the teams what I expected.

I'll think I'll give this game a miss.
No more pain for 2009.

i don't think i will be bothered watching this game - what is wrong with putting Moltzen back to 1/2 - Lawrence to fullback and Pritchard to the centre - and see how they go against quality opposition - the game means nothing to us anyway but the Dogs will be playing for the minor premiership so won't slacken.

Some pretty ordinary players named in that side. I'd happily drop Collis and shift Ayshford back to the centres with Pritchard coming in on the wing. Morris back to the bench with Moltzen at half, Hanbury to fullback and someone with a bit of pace on the other wing. Halatau back to BRET with Akeripa on the bench, Payne to Wests with Laurie on the bench.

Good to see Gower finally get named on the bench, it's long overdue though.

Bring on next season and I think we should all make a wish that some commonsense is used when choosing the starting 17 for next season.

Knew it, knew it, knew it.

A few of us were saying that this game wasn't worth watching last Saturday night for this exact reason and were howled down by certain other forum members - I'm pretty sure one told us all to go and take a flying :laughing:

Anyway he is as predictable as he is stubborn. It must be a joy to coach against us sometimes…...

The only positive I can find is….....Morris, Collis, Halatau, hopefully Payne never have to pull on a Wests Tigers jumper again.....

There is 4 definate changes right there.....people's.....

Bring on 2010.....

I'm in shock. What is going on? This is more or less throwing a game away - for the second time in two weeks.

@Aladinsane said:
STOP PRESS…..There has been a major misprint....please note we all know the team should read like this

1.Rhys Hanbury
2\. Blake Ayshford
3\. Dene Halatau
4\. Chris Lawrence
5\. Beau Ryan

6\. Benji Marshall
7\. Tim Moltzen

13\. Chris Heighington
12\. Danny Galea
11\. Gareth Ellis
10\. Keith Galloway
9\. Robbie Farah
8\. Todd Payten
-----------------------------
14\. John Morris
15\. Corey Payne
16\. Alan Schirnack
17\. David Gower.

AHHHHHHHHHHH, that's better

if u can c it aladinane y cant sheens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deadhorse: :brick: :pray:

@G. Strombolli said:
I'm in shock. What is going on? This is more or less throwing a game away - for the second time in two weeks.

What do you mean?? the Fonz did mention about a year ago that this will be a tearshed year or something like that.

:laughing:

back to john morris at halfback. mr sheens, do you realise people actually pay for their tickets or season memberships? even though we can't make the finals we still want to win. sheens, just because the bulldogs have lost their halfback it doesn't mean we can't have one. thankgod morris is leaving us after this game. i dont mind morris but sheens cant help himself putting him back in the halves. god i feel sorry for timmy moltzen being played out of position again. im glad lui has been dropped. i think he will be a good firstgrader in the future but sheens chose the wrong time to put him in. good to see gower has a chance to impress though.

honestly i dont know what pisses me off the most. gibbs' stupid penalties or sheens' stupid team selections

anyway go Wests!!!

@Aladinsane said:
STOP PRESS…..There has been a major misprint....please note we all know the team should read like this

1.Rhys Hanbury
2\. Blake Ayshford
3\. Dene Halatau
4\. Chris Lawrence
5\. Beau Ryan

6\. Benji Marshall
7\. Tim Moltzen

13\. Chris Heighington
12\. Danny Galea
11\. Gareth Ellis
10\. Keith Galloway
9\. Robbie Farah
8\. Todd Payten
-----------------------------
14\. John Morris
15\. Corey Payne
16\. Alan Schirnack
17\. David Gower.

AHHHHHHHHHHH, that's better

if only that was true

@X-Pac said:
not a bad side but my bench would look more like this

14.Schirnack
15.Gower
16.Mataka
17.Akeripa

and i would take out morris and collis and put in pritchard and move hanbury to fullback moltzen to 1/2

the forward pack is fine and i hope it stay that way next year cause they have all been impresssive this year

not a bad side??? :laughing:

hey xpac, where's your best buddy, 'road dogg'??? :laughing:

perhaps gower into the side will be the x-factor we need eh :smiley:

I can live with Morris at 7 if Lui is genuinely injured.

I'm bitterly disappointed sheens didn't blood a lot more youth

by giving Halatau and collis selection over youth he is not thinking to next year.

:brick:

ok for the last time

<big>LUI IS INJURED</big>
otherwise he would be there 100%.

it doesnt matter if lui is injured. moltzen should be halfback no matter what. timmy and benji had a good thing going in this halves during the winning streak but sheens stuffed it up. he stuffed everything up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back