Wests Tigers Side V Bulldogs

@izotope said:
ok for the last time

<big>LUI IS INJURED</big>
otherwise he would be there 100%.

Money says he turns out for the U/20s this week. :wink:
Late inclusion.

does sheens actually want any of us to watch the game on friday, thank god we only have a couple more days of our season and we can forget about sheens stupid selections until next year.. Although we always go good against the dogs so I recon we still have half a chance..

@alien said:
:laughing:

back to john morris at halfback. mr sheens, do you realise people actually pay for their tickets or season memberships? even though we can't make the finals we still want to win. sheens, just because the bulldogs have lost their halfback it doesn't mean we can't have one. thankgod morris is leaving us after this game. i dont mind morris but sheens cant help himself putting him back in the halves. god i feel sorry for timmy moltzen being played out of position again. im glad lui has been dropped. i think he will be a good firstgrader in the future but sheens chose the wrong time to put him in. good to see gower has a chance to impress though.

honestly i dont know what pisses me off the most. gibbs' stupid penalties or sheens' stupid team selections

anyway go Wests!!!

I agree, they are both extremely frustrating at times.
wests-tigers were going well with Tim Moltzen in the halves.
why change a winning formula!!!!
2009 will be remembered as the season of LACK OF COMMON SENSE, when talking about team selections, and opportunites gone begging. :unamused:

You lot are all kidding. It is a dead rubber, let Morris enjoy his last game with the club.

You will all regret Morris leaving this club, he is the one that makes the tackles that others miss and dives on the ball players ignore. He deserves to play his last game for the club at halfback as he has given his all for the past 3 years. You could not say that about some other players in top 25.

Sheens has made two poor selections with this team.

1\. Moltzen - I thought he had a fracture in his collarbone and was needled up last week? Why play him in a dead rubber?

2\. David Gower - you are kidding. "Welcome to Woolworths" will miss tackles all night.

@Danos said:
@izotope said:
ok for the last time

<big>LUI IS INJURED</big>
otherwise he would be there 100%.

Money says he turns out for the U/20s this week. :wink:
Late inclusion.

Wow….really ....That would be brilliant......I think his injury may take a turn for the better by Friday.....

@Gary Bakerloo said:
You lot are all kidding. It is a dead rubber, let Morris enjoy his last game with the club.

You will all regret Morris leaving this club, he is the one that makes the tackles that others miss and dives on the ball players ignore. He deserves to play his last game for the club at halfback as he has given his all for the past 3 years. You could not say that about some other players in top 25.

Top Post.
I am sick to death of the bagging Morris gets on this forum.
Who will be the poor whipping boy next year?
Benji
Robbie
Timmy Moltzen

@Gary Bakerloo said:

Sheens has made two poor selections with this team.

1\. Moltzen - I thought he had a fracture in his collarbone and was needled up last week? Why play him in a dead rubber?

2\. David Gower - you are kidding. "Welcome to Woolworths" will miss tackles all night.

Finally some common sense

I can't believe the animosity against the players leaving the club like it was there fault for the clubs demise.ITS A DEAD RUBBER PEOPLE :brick:
Especially Halatau its borderline hatred with some of these posters.If anyone deserves one last hurah its dene
I will never forget his season in 05 everyone bangs on about Prince & Marshall that year but Halatau was the man of the final series in 05.THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES DENE YOU WILL BE MISSED
:sign:

sorry hes not a halfback, play him at lock, play him at hooker, play him at front row! replace collis with morris!

ANYWHERE but halfback. He kills every chance!

I hope john morris has a great game if anyone in that team has given more than morris i would like to know , busts, a gut every week for us so why bag the guy. As for Moltzen at half you have got be kidding broken bone in the shoulder they would be running at him all night if sheens had a better option dont you think he would use it . Sometimes i think some you guys should look and try and understand team selections the reason we have not done so well is not the lack of effort but the lack of talent which i hope is being adressed in the off season AS FOR BAGING THE TIGERS NEVER LOYAL TIGER SO GET BEHIND THE TEAM YOU SO CALLED SUPPORTERS

@izotope said:
sorry hes not a halfback, play him at lock, play him at hooker, play him at front row! replace collis with morris!

ANYWHERE but halfback. He kills every chance!

I know,you know,I thought Tim knew too,but apparently not,time to resign Tim this is beyond a joke. :imp:

Just because the No.7 will be on Johnnys back does not mean he will play the traditional halfback roll.

Expect Benji and Moltzen on each side of the ruck with Farah and Morris controlling the ruck with each interchanging from dummy half to first receiver when the moment is right.

John Morris on the field for 80 min around the ruck will do the work of 2 players.

I feel sorry for those of you who are stressed over the team and the selections. Wake up and smell the coffee and enjoy the night for what it is:- The last game of the season for the team and a farewell to some loyal players that gave their all over the years.

I will be supporting the under 20's with the same passion as the NRL team and celebrating a 2009 season that was enthralling and entertaining. Shame about injuries, bounce of the ball and referree decisions. Maybe next year our luck will turn.

@Gary Bakerloo said:

Happy to see him playing, BUT NOT IN THE HALVES.

@dimitri said:
Just because the No.7 will be on Johnnys back does not mean he will play the traditional halfback roll.

Expect Benji and Moltzen on each side of the ruck with Farah and Morris controlling the ruck with each interchanging from dummy half to first receiver when the moment is right.

John Morris on the field for 80 min around the ruck will do the work of 2 players.

Yeah, that worked so well for us earlier in the year. :deadhorse:

@dimitri said:

I feel sorry for those of you who are stressed over the team and the selections. Wake up and smell the coffee and enjoy the night for what it is:- The last game of the season for the team and a farewell to some loyal players that gave their all over the years.

I will be supporting the under 20's with the same passion as the NRL team and celebrating a 2009 season that was enthralling and entertaining. Shame about injuries, bounce of the ball and referree decisions. Maybe next year our luck will turn.

I do thinks its just a case of people on this forum venting their frustration at once again not making the finals.
success brings expectation, when that is not achieved its turns to bitterness, frustration and dis-appointment, and sadly some players end up becoming a target.

Spot on TAHger.

Didnt the Tigers earlier in the year, when they were winning a few games, entrenched in the Top 8 and were heading towards the top 4 have Morris at half?

Were they not playing good football, have good defence and getting over the in-form teams like the Knights, Bulldogs (unlucky to lose because of goal kicking) before the sudden hit of injuries?

Short memory some people on this forum.

Show some dignity and respect to the people busting a gut trying to make this club great.

The effort from every player taking the field has been there all year and it was just that the execution of plays in attack and defence that has let the team down at times. That comes down to inexperience from players who are still young and learning the trade.

Good times are ahead.

Members online

Back