WESTS Tigers Team V Manly

Well they also just had the Titans playing against manly this afternoon… Must have the work experience kid doing the graphics today!

@ said:
Is Rochow out? Big blow if so, especially with Packer and Taylor already gone.

I just caught that late and I'm sure I didn't see Rochow, there was like #18 player on the run on side and saw Tui on the bench along with Reynolds???? I would of gone with a Tim Grant on the bench.
Our forwards will be playing bigger minutes going off that bench, Liddle big + starting, this kid is a future Rep player.

Manly's side had their #15 (Shaun Lane) in the back row and Hastings on the bench as well. It's a glitch, we'll be 1-17.

I hope Brooks wore earplugs to bed last night & managed to get a good nights sleep - despite the loud crying of one of his housemates….

@ said:
Surely Aloiai isn't playing front row???

Given the bench composition I think the plan was always to play him in the middle. It's probably better balanced with Twal on the bench otherwise our defence could have gotten a bit loose with Sue and Aloiai in tandem.

@ said:
Some of you blokes are really conditioned to the old Wests Tigers…the fear is strong with these one's..

We will smash them ...New Era Wests Tigers 2018..Manly suk

:smiley:

@ said:
@ said:
Some of you blokes are really conditioned to the old Wests Tigers…the fear is strong with these one's..

We will smash them ...New Era Wests Tigers 2018..Manly suk

:smiley:

Stop skiting GEO,yeah you were right,the best thing that I noticed on Sunday against Manly was that every player seemed to enjoy the game and were happy within themselves….this tells me they are starting to brim with confidence and will only get better..

@ said:
There needs to be an investigation into that fairy dust.

Its good stuff mate….I wonder if he can send me some through the post,I will sprinkle some on myself just before tee off time in the next golf comp I play...should get rid of the slice and snaphooks that have creeped into my game..hahaha :roll

Back