TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v South Sydney Rd 12

Team List
Tigers are well placed to won this game.

CMON Tigers
Let's gone Ti-gers... Let's gone *clap clap*
On paper our strongest side named.

Agree target Walker and Cook and maybe another win will be achievable.

Wish Cam Murray was not back this week. Gun player who I highly rate.
Target walker yeah... Niggle him
Forget Cook.... Control their forwards and the ruck and he's taken care of...

Cool, so you admit you don’t care if he is playing well or not, you’ve already made up your mind. I think you’ll find though that the coach does care and he’ll keep selecting him.
Whatever makes you feel justified mate. I made up my mind after watching 180 of his first grade games. You know he's played 180 games right?

Whatever makes you feel justified mate. I made up my mind after watching 180 of his first grade games. You know he's played 180 games right?
Deserves to be booed off the field every game like Payne Haas.

I'm convinced the people who think Brooks is a good player genuinely hate rugby league. They must truly hate it.
Maybe they just hate the club.

Never heard anyone , outside this forum, say "Luke Brooks" is a good player.

But oh, Andrew Johns wanted him... 😂
Settled for Milford tho.

Maybe they just hate the club.

Never heard anyone , outside this forum, say "Luke Brooks" is a good player.

But oh, Andrew Johns wanted him... 😂
Settled for Milford tho.
The media personalities like Joey and Matty Johns and Gus Gould perpetuate it. They often say he is a good little player, yet never have anything else really to say about him... because he isn't. They just feel bad for him. And lets be honest, how many games of Luke Brooks are they really watching? It annoys me cause I'm forced to watch him weekly and you have those guys just lying about him to the general public. Same thing happened with Esan Marsters, and the same thing is occuring right now with Luciano Leilua. Myths.

Makes me feel justified? Believe me if I was looking for justification it wouldn’t be from an anonymous user on an Internet forum.

I was trying to actually engage in a genuine discussion, but obviously that’s beyond you.

The media personalities like Joey and Matty Johns and Gus Gould perpetuate it. They often say he is a good little player, yet never have anything else really to say about him... because he isn't. They just feel bad for him. And lets be honest, how many games of Luke Brooks are they really watching? It annoys me cause I'm forced to watch him weekly and you have those guys just lying about him to the general public. Same thing happened with Esan Marsters, and the same thing is occuring right now with Luciano Leilua. Myths.

Not at all, I didn't rate Esan and think Luciano is bludging.
I also think Laurie is over rated here, As is Blore and Seyfarth.
I think AJ has flippers for hands, and Toa is too small for centre - Not good enough for FB...
I rate all our players fairly, And Brooks is far from our worst every single week - Including tonight.

I only ever hear him NOT rated - On comments here.... Brandy has also been critical of him at times... But certainly rates him.

But you are right, They probably do feel sorry for him....
He's wasted most of his career trying to better the crap players in this side over his tenure.

Back