Wests Tigers Team vs Newcastle - Round 21

Newcastle have signed JHeth and AElliott .
set in a sleepy pocket of NSW, the new NRL retirement village.
Why
JH is back home and AE wants to be at the same club as his girlfriend.
Brooks is the only one that can spark them, a good change is refreshing. They need him or it’s all over for 2023. There’s no one else on the market and AJOHNS ain’t coming back.

This game will prove if we have developed anymore sense Madge is gone... This is a classic Tigers game we have a habit of losing - Fav's and expected to win, Knights in a shambles, At home, Good crowd, Channel 9 main game....
It's happened tooo many times to count.

My big concern is no Hastings and there forwards so if we can match them up front we are a good chance.. Fingers crossed

This game will prove if we have developed anymore sense Madge is gone... This is a classic Tigers game we have a habit of losing - Fav's and expected to win, Knights in a shambles, At home, Good crowd, Channel 9 main game....
It's happened tooo many times to count.

My big concern is no Hastings and there forwards so if we can match them up front we are a good chance.. Fingers crossed
Definitely danger game.

This is a massive game to win not just for the 2 points but if we lose it makes the last 3 weeks work disappear and media will have a field day..
personally the media better keep stories straight , anything else and they will be banished from our pages. DONT MESS WITH THE WT. PERIOD.
TSK

Looking forward to seeing how Magpies captain Tom Freebairn goes. At 27 and 6 months he must have already set a record for a debutant in the NRL? He could just be the backrower we need?
1659570236390.png

Last edited:
I think this is the first game in probably 10 years that I'm going to which doesn't have Noffa or Brooks.

Yep I’ll be dragging the kids down the hill from woodbine. Hopefully the boys keep the effort up!
I dont know Sydney these days as I have not lived there for many years, so dont know where Woodbine is but assume it's near Campbelltown.
Were you born/raised in the area @Blaze? or have you relocated from outside.
But wherever it is Your doing the rite thing by bringing Your kids up as Wests Tigers supporters (y).

Dave Klemmer to be late inclusion I’m predicting after the press Newcastle are getting

Tom Freebairn must be very popular with the squad. If you have facebook, go to Dapto Canaries page...3rd post down shows the boys going crazy when his debut was announced by Kimmorley.

Tom Freebairn must be very popular with the squad. If you have facebook, go to Dapto Canaries page...3rd post down shows the boys going crazy when his debut was announced by Kimmorley.
They've all posted about it on instagram.

@DJG pointed out today he's indigenous and works in education in the Reiby juvenile justice centre...

Man of the people.

Back