Wests Tigers Team vs Newcastle - Round 21

Find it amusing people saying this is a danger game when we have only won 4 games & Knights have won 5 mixed with the players we have out as well.

Lets be real this is a flip of the coin game based on how the season has unfolded.
1 win and were getting cocky.

But we're scoring points and Newcastle are awful.

In this game I want to see mongrel from us .
This could be Adam Obriens last ,sad for the 4 times premiership winner as an assistant at another club. Off to races next week for this iconic failure.

History says this is a danger game. I hope I’m wrong. It’s these games we can’t let slip, when we are favourites.

In this game I want to see mongrel from us .
This could be Adam Obriens last ,sad for the 4 times premiership winner as an assistant at another club. Off to races next week for this iconic failure.
If give them a flogging, he’s gunna be under real pressure

Newcastle forward pack is still pretty strong.
No Hastings will hurt us big time
All on Douhie's shoulders this week
if our forwards don't aim up I think we get beaten 26 to 8

On paper I agree with you Jedi. But you can't underestimate the effect of the coach and the spirit within the team at any given moment. Newcastle are at a real low, spirit wise, and we are certainly showing great signs of becoming a united hard working group. Newcastle might bounce back and suddenly unite as a group, but I am quietly confident the positive energy within our squad will get us over the line tomorrow.

The fact the trainer Knowles complained to the ceo who then got hr involved shows the sad state the club is in.

Find it amusing people saying this is a danger game when we have only won 4 games & Knights have won 5 mixed with the players we have out as well.

Lets be real this is a flip of the coin game based on how the season has unfolded.
Difference is we’ve been hitting some decent form the last month

Should have beat Penrith & cowboys game statistically should count as a W. Took Parra to the wire aswell

I watched bits and pieces of the knights last week and they look absolutely clueless in attack so I don’t think we will have to worry about them scoring points

Should have beat Penrith & cowboys game statistically should count as a W. Took Parra to the wire aswell

I watched bits and pieces of the knights last week and they look absolutely clueless in attack so I don’t think we will have to worry about them scoring points
Except when you realise we are just as bad at defending.

Except when you realise we are just as bad at defending.
Considering the teams we’ve come up against lately I think we’ve held our own

Newy will be a less daunting task thab any mob we’ve played the last few weeks but they’re normally the games that sting us lol

Lets see how we fair without Hastings who was pivotal in those 2 games in setting us up and driving fast spreads.

Without a middle general I expect us to regress and struggle for points also.

We have been competitive for 2 games, Panthers rested a heap of players and we lost to a b team - lets be real here it’s a bottom of the table clash that is a flip of the coin between 2 teams who have major issues turning up on game day.

That’s a very precise prediction but if our forwards don’t aim up we will get flogged like every other time. Let’s hope they aim up coz when they do they go ok and it’s better for the younger blokes to learn from

Lets see how we fair without Hastings who was pivotal in those 2 games in setting us up and driving fast spreads.

Without a middle general I expect us to regress and struggle for points also.

We have been competitive for 2 games, Panthers rested a heap of players and we lost to a b team - lets be real here it’s a bottom of the table clash that is a flip of the coin between 2 teams who have major issues turning up on game day.
Not denying that at all, I just see a lot more positives to our side over the knights this past month

Staff online

Back